No announcement yet.

Trump.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

massive government failure leads to security breach and almost an assassinated candidate
    two big things i keep hearing across tv channels is "threat environment' and an obsession with "advancing knowledge"

no it doesn't matter if security was so bad a gunman happened upon an easy perch

the failure was so bad

Comment

and dumb feds reading social media trying to be palm readers making up Threats that DONT EXIST( clean shot)

Comment

federal agents are an extremely low caliber and quality of people and human

Comment

i'm surprised fort knox wasn't robbed

Comment

ahem "Arabs, have an Arabia"
            Solomon the Granted.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

"the region" is so bad you could declare a Humanitarian as a Napoleon

Comment

palestine supporters need to understand what happens when you are worse than the kkk
              worse because the normal envisioned is more widespread and normalized
              thus the Mondale Split of people who either like blacks or jews
              because that's what They are.

Comment

and people are "bedwetters"
                i mean, i guess for anything but bedwetting

Comment

The president is right that his opponent represents a grave threat to American democracy. So why are his surrogates mocking the people who are taking that danger seriously?

Comment

seriously
                    but not Too seriously
                    thus Democracy isn't saved either way

Comment

i think saying "Goldilockes Zone", regarding an envisioned "habitable region" of "space" around a "sun" when i guess god mode isn't also on and you can't add other features beyond distance or their call on the game, ruined their brains

Comment

climates never stay the same and won't whatever a liberals says we Should Do beyond Everything and That's Not Good Enough

because Roman Campfires are Still Aloft

carbon dioxide sinks in a lab ... it is more dense than air

Comment

modern science is a very EXPENSIVE AND DEADLY primitive judge of an image and that's just a Opinion, from a Practice...

Comment

birth terminates a pregnancy
                            and extraction from a womb is a human right for any unique code
                            they tested the mass

Comment

from ***** to tube
                              nobody has the right to squish it

Comment

everyone believes they should've just kept their legs shut
                                instead of take a very specific vaginal creampie that night
                                when she could have swallowed

real talk

Comment

Working...
                                X