defund the military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PLATO View Post

I think someone has been lying to you about the war. I just think they live in Moscow instead of Washington and Kyiv.
    Moscow has been censored by Washington and Kiev... Ukrainian gestapo even asked the US FBI to help silence critical western journalists. I just look at what happened since 2014, dont need Putin or Biden for a history lesson. We armed Nazis to murder Ukrainians. Pretty damn simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

Moscow has been censored by Washington and Kiev... Ukrainian gestapo even asked the US FBI to help silence critical western journalists. I just look at what happened since 2014, dont need Putin or Biden for a history lesson. We armed Nazis to murder Ukrainians. Pretty damn simple.
      How is that simple? How would it be simple to arm nazis and ensure they murdered "their" Ukrainian targets and not "our" Ukrainians? What about the non nazis (like the overwhelming majority of Azov and every other Ukrainian military formation at all points in their history), how was it simple to get them to murder the correct Ukrainians? Even if it was simple how would killing Ukrainians be an efficient way to bring Russia into a war with Ukraine? Why not have them launch a Ukrainian missile attack into Russia? Wouldn't that bring a much faster response and be much more likely to catch Russia flat footed? How is murdering Ukrainians in Ukraine possibly a reliable way to force Russia into a proxy war? If Russia decides they didn't want the proxy war couldn't Putin just block coverage of the murders in Ukraine and dismiss rumors of the murders of Ukrainian in Ukraine as a western plot to force Russia into a war with their Ukrainian brothers? What could Russia do if a bunch of Ukrainian missiles pearl harbor a Russian city during a public event and the Ukrainian government takes immediate credit via Russian language TV towers in Ukraine? None of that happened Berz because Russia wanted the war and nobody else did. Ukrainian military formations battling the separatists were funded not to murder Ukrainians to force Russia into a war but rather to slow down Russian territorial advances in Ukraine via proxy forces long enough for Ukraine to shore up its military.

Your narrative is precisely the same as Putin's and it has never made the slightest sense.

Comment

I think someone has been lying to you about the war. I just think they live in Moscow instead of Washington and Kyiv.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Berzerker
          Berzerker commented
          Editing a comment
          what specific lies?

• pchang
          pchang commented
          Editing a comment
          Just look at your previous posts.

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

How is that simple? How would it be simple to arm nazis and ensure they murdered "their" Ukrainian targets and not "our" Ukrainians? What about the non nazis (like the overwhelming majority of Azov and every other Ukrainian military formation at all points in their history), how was it simple to get them to murder the correct Ukrainians? Even if it was simple how would killing Ukrainians be an efficient way to bring Russia into a war with Ukraine? Why not have them launch a Ukrainian missile attack into Russia? Wouldn't that bring a much faster response and be much more likely to catch Russia flat footed? How is murdering Ukrainians in Ukraine possibly a reliable way to force Russia into a proxy war? If Russia decides they didn't want the proxy war couldn't Putin just block coverage of the murders in Ukraine and dismiss rumors of the murders of Ukrainian in Ukraine as a western plot to force Russia into a war with their Ukrainian brothers? What could Russia do if a bunch of Ukrainian missiles pearl harbor a Russian city during a public event and the Ukrainian government takes immediate credit via Russian language TV towers in Ukraine? None of that happened Berz because Russia wanted the war and nobody else did. Ukrainian military formations battling the separatists were funded not to murder Ukrainians to force Russia into a war but rather to slow down Russian territorial advances in Ukraine via proxy forces long enough for Ukraine to shore up its military.

Your narrative is precisely the same as Putin's and it has never made the slightest sense.
        Nazis killed Ukrainians protesting their coup and we not only armed them we called it democracy. Azov and like-minded groups ala right sector formed the militias that attacked eastern Ukraine. You already know this, it was Azov who took Mariupol and made it their base. If Joe Biden didn't want this war why didn't he stop it in March '22 when they were making a peace deal? He ended their deal. My narrative was found across various media outlets following the coup warning about the Nazis in Ukraine. A sniper admitted they murdered people and the Nazis bragged about how they were the muscle behind Maidan and I saw their enthusiastic people interviewed after they massacred people in Odessa, if you want them as allies support them yourself. As for Putin, he dont speak English but the few times I've seen his words translated I wouldn't be complaining about his honesty given the lying we are told by our own propaganda machine. Get real for god sakes.

Comment

Again... blame EVERYBODY else except for the person that ordered the invasion of another country... PUTIN.
          His "help" was to kill and rape them while destroying their lives. What a humanitarian.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Nazis killed Ukrainians protesting their coup and we not only armed them we called it democracy. Azov and like-minded groups ala right sector formed the militias that attacked eastern Ukraine. You already know this, it was Azov who took Mariupol and made it their base.
            So what? Naturally it's ridiculous that you persist irrationally believing in the face of all contrary evidence that there were any military formations in Ukraine consisting mostly of Nazis rather than the alarming minority of Nazis cited in the reports from 8 years ago that you like to spam links to, or that you insist the change in power was a "coup" not only without evidence but with no meaningful sense in which it could have been a coup by any reasonable definition regardless of evidence. But setting that aside. So what? Nazis killing Ukrainians protesting a coup is not a casi belli. Russia has no excuse to invade or to arm separatists in response, let alone to annex territory.
            A sniper admitted they murdered people and the Nazis bragged about how they were the muscle behind Maidan and I saw their enthusiastic people interviewed after they massacred people in Odessa, if you want them as allies support them yourself. As for Putin, he dont speak English but the few times I've seen his words translated I wouldn't be complaining about his honesty given the lying we are told by our own propaganda machine. Get real for god sakes.
            He can't stop it. The draft peace treaty didn't have the US as a party (although technically as an unsigned secret talking point it didn't have anybody as a party to it but that's beside the point). If Biden cut off aid and tried to coerce Ukraine into implementing the draft treaty terms as if it had been signed why would the Europeans cooperate and cut their aid as well? The Europeans would no doubt point out that since Russia was already retreating from Kiev in a disorganized rout despite never having signed the draft treaty that the draft treaty didn't offer anything to Kiev. Furthermore, since Russia didn't see fit to sign the draft treaty how could anybody expect a unilateral Ukrainian implementation of the draft treaty terms to lead to Russia doing anything at all to reciprocate, let alone completely adhere to the terms of a draft treaty they hadn't signed?

A sniper admitted they murdered people and the Nazis bragged about how they were the muscle behind Maidan and I saw their enthusiastic people interviewed after they massacred people in Odessa, if you want them as allies support them yourself. As for Putin, he dont speak English but the few times I've seen his words translated I wouldn't be complaining about his honesty given the lying we are told by our own propaganda machine. Get real for god sakes.
            Nazis everywhere brag about everything. They have an inflated sense of importance. Unfortunately for them this does not give them any power. Nobody votes for them and they have no presence remaining in the Ukrainian parliament. What if the "snipers" that were interviewed were working for Putin. How would we find out? Why do you believe the "snipers"? Wouldn't they want to lie if there story was correct? Whose interests were served by the story they gave that you believe and your RT affiliated you tubers dish up for you?

​​​​​​your articles don't implicate many military formations for their nazi concerns. Just Azov and even for Azov they don't suggest they were ever mostly fascists let alone Nazis.

The rest (overwhelming majority) of the US money went to other Ukrainian military formations.

Speaking of fascists, fascists invade. Russia is invading, and Ukraine hasn't. Speaking of Nazis. Nazis don't elect Jews as their national leaders. Ukraine has and Russia hasn't. Speaking further of both Ukraine had one military formation temporarily affiliated in part with fascists. every single military formation that Russia setup in the Donbss was headed by nazis.

Nazi is as Nazi does Berz.​​
            Last edited by Geronimo; September 17, 2023, 08:32. Reason: Redundant quotes

Comment

I did not see that coming

Comment

In reality, this war has all been set up Xi and Putin fell for it hook line and sinker. Thanks to the 1 child policy, China has an over abundance of males and a declining birth rate. Thanks to the war, Russia now has an over abundance of women….. you do the math.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

So what?
                  I dont want my taxes arming them, thats what. Putin and Russia never entered the equation.

Naturally it's ridiculous that you persist irrationally believing in the face of all contrary evidence that there were any military formations in Ukraine consisting mostly of Nazis rather than the alarming minority of Nazis cited in the reports from 8 years ago that you like to spam links to, or that you insist the change in power was a "coup" not only without evidence but with no meaningful sense in which it could have been a coup by any reasonable definition regardless of evidence. But setting that aside. So what? Nazis killing Ukrainians protesting a coup is not a casi belli. Russia has no excuse to invade or to arm separatists in response, let alone to annex territory.
                  Strawmen are supposed to be ridiculous. Nationalist right wing militias started the war by slaughtering protesters. Tell us again how Azov came to control Mariupol? Why wasn't the moderate Ukrainian army stationed there? Snipers massacred protesters (a common theme with our allies) to frame the leader and drive him from office. That was the coup. Telling me that wasn't a coup because the scared ****less legislature swept it under the rug is laughable. If Russia has no justification then the people of the Donbas who were attacked by Nazis dont have the right to defend themselves. Is that your position? It aint mine. Apparently we have the right to arm Nazis to murder Ukrainians though, who knew...

Some were Jews killed by the Nazis... Hmm... never...never...never something... oh well, I forgot. So what... It aint like the Nazis were targeting Jews, just them Russians. You know, those Jewish collaborators. Kinda curious to see a Jewish billionaire George Soros funding Nazis. Maybe thats his way of denazifying Ukraine. I'm serious, the west needs them to fight the Russians but we dont really want them having any control of Ukraine any more than ISIS in Syria. They're just cannon fodder, the people arming them are happy to see them die. You dont really think Soros is arming Nazis out of love for them, do ya?

He can't stop it. The draft peace treaty didn't have the US as a party (although technically as an unsigned secret talking point it didn't have anybody as a party to it but that's beside the point). If Biden cut off aid and tried to coerce Ukraine into implementing the draft treaty terms as if it had been signed why would the Europeans cooperate and cut their aid as well? The Europeans would no doubt point out that since Russia was already retreating from Kiev in a disorganized rout despite never having signed the draft treaty that the draft treaty didn't offer anything to Kiev. Furthermore, since Russia didn't see fit to sign the draft treaty how could anybody expect a unilateral Ukrainian implementation of the draft treaty terms to lead to Russia doing anything at all to reciprocate, let alone completely adhere to the terms of a draft treaty they hadn't signed?
                  Dont you remember Victoria Nuland's comment when choosing the coup replacement? F the EU. How do you know what was signed or agreed to and why is it relevant to whether or not Putin lies? Here's the evidence they had a deal:

1) Russian army advances on Kiev
                  2) peace talks
                  3) Russian army retreats from Kiev
                  4) Boris arrives to end peace deal
                  5) Putin shows evidence of a deal

Nah, they never had any deal... and that made Biden so mad he sent Boris over to make sure they made peace... Oh wait. I'm getting that deja vu feeling when Democrats insisted Biden fired Shokin for refusing to investigate Hunter's company. Yeah, they really did that.

Nazis everywhere brag about everything. They have an inflated sense of importance. Unfortunately for them this does not give them any power. Nobody votes for them and they have no presence remaining in the Ukrainian parliament. What if the "snipers" that were interviewed were working for Putin. How would we find out? Why do you believe the "snipers"? Wouldn't they want to lie if there story was correct? Whose interests were served by the story they gave that you believe and your RT affiliated you tubers dish up for you?

​​​​​​your articles don't implicate many military formations for their nazi concerns. Just Azov and even for Azov they don't suggest they were ever mostly fascists let alone Nazis.

The rest (overwhelming majority) of the US money went to other Ukrainian military formations.

Speaking of fascists, fascists invade. Russia is invading, and Ukraine hasn't. Speaking of Nazis. Nazis don't elect Jews as their national leaders. Ukraine has and Russia hasn't. Speaking further of both Ukraine had one military formation temporarily affiliated in part with fascists. every single military formation that Russia setup in the Donbss was headed by nazis.

Nazi is as Nazi does Berz.​​
                  Oh, did you see someone else taking credit for Maidan if it wasn't the Nazis? So tell us, how does such an inconsequential, fringe group with no political power get Stepan Bandera monuments put up after their coup? The story about the coup came from the BBC, not RT. Zelensky was elected in 2019, that was 5 years after the coup. In 2014 high ranking members of the right wing were getting jobs running the country. Btw, Zelensky lost in western Ukraine where the Banderites are strongest. Every single military formation lol. I dont want to arm them either, but I'd love to hear how you decided which Nazis to arm.

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                    In reality, this war has all been set up Xi and Putin fell for it hook line and sinker. Thanks to the 1 child policy, China has an over abundance of males and a declining birth rate. Thanks to the war, Russia now has an over abundance of women….. you do the math.
                    Siberia can be the dowry
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                    X