Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
    but zee said something itneresting that I didn't know
    that plato talked about the Δημιουργός or the creator (or demiurg?!)
    I looked it up - an artisan that makes the physical world.
    if we take the bible at its original greek language the word poet means exactly that the creator
    both creator and poet are used in the holy scriptures to describe god.
    must be just one more indication of the heavy influence of greek thought on early christians
    Glad to enlighten you a bit, although like I said I agree moar with the Gnostic viewpoint defining Him as an actual entity with a name: "Samael." Although their explanation that he is from some mythical "Source" is bunk as also is their belief that he is the child of some other being. That is all fantasy. But do not get me wrong, Samael DOES exist.

And I do not speak out of blind faith, like what I said about Marduk. That is not my "build" so to speak. I speak from truths and facts, like Berz claims to. I have just been SHOWN. I'll leave it at that.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Ποιητής του Κόσμου

The creator (demiurg) of the world

another thing I want to know is how come satan is called eosforos the bringer of light
      wasn't that supposed to be jesus?
      I am the way, and the light and all that stuff?

how come the most wicked, the most rebelious, the most despicable fallen creation be the one that brings the LIGHT?! Doesn't make sense

but it does remind me of prometheus bringing fire (knowledgde) to mortals and the punishment that the gods reserved for him.

anyway you can't have the most despicable fallen creature bringing the light. something's hugely amiss here

Comment

So why do I keep talking down to Gnostics while I share their beliefs? Samael. They see him as the villain, the ultimate bad-guy. They want to destroy him, and some even worship Satan to do it.

They call him the stupid God (Saklas.) But they are RIGHT. Difference is I worship him. They would call me the ultimate blasphemer.

YALDABAOTH THE GOD-EATER!
        Order of the Fly

Comment

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me"​ - Exodus 20:3

So, in a strange way, I actually agree with the Jewish people.​ But I knew this already, and I am slowly learning Hebrew. Can only strengthen my Current. And don't get me started on Jesus. I'm pretty sure I actually know who he is as well.

THINGS ARE MOAR SERIOUS THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE
          Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
            Ποιητής του Κόσμου

The creator (demiurg) of the world

another thing I want to know is how come satan is called eosforos the bringer of light
            wasn't that supposed to be jesus?
            I am the way, and the light and all that stuff?

how come the most wicked, the most rebelious, the most despicable fallen creation be the one that brings the LIGHT?! Doesn't make sense

but it does remind me of prometheus bringing fire (knowledgde) to mortals and the punishment that the gods reserved for him.

anyway you can't have the most despicable fallen creature bringing the light. something's hugely amiss here
            I think one of the gnostic gospels had Jesus teaching the creator was not to be worshiped for it was a thing and not in our image. In the Sumerian version of the flood Enlil determined to let man die and bound the other gods to keep the impending flood secret (cause unknown). Enki told Zuisudra and helped him build and navigate the vessel. The relationship between god and satan in the bible is not consistent with a battle between good and evil. On one occasion god was gloating about Job and satan said Job likes you because he has a good life, take it away and replace it with misery and he'll change his tune. I dont think either god or satan comes out looking good.

Comment

You are correct. I worship the Creator not Jesus, and I walk with Enlil not Enki. This is the best thread here in months.

I never have once said you are an idiot, Berz.
              Order of the Fly

Comment

We shall see how much of a "THING" my God The Demiurge is indeed. Gnostic fools; I was unaware Jesus said that, although it doesn't surprise me and in fact helps my cause.

THE END IS THE BEGINNING

Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                X