No announcement yet.

Politics Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gee... Berz is upset because somebody pointed out Trumps legal problems... like the ones he has been convicted of.
    I know tons of people that made big profits selling there homes... but I guess in your mind, they are all criminals and Trump is just a good old boy.
    But feel free to continue to defend your hero.
    He has been convicted of Fraud... FACT
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Rachel Maddow of MSNBC said the reason she vetoed hiring Ronna McDaniel is her election denialism

Maddow spent years denying the 2016 election

Comment

• Berzerker
        Berzerker commented
        Editing a comment
        McDaniel may have grounds to sue, her talent agency dropped her on top of being badmouthed out of the NBC job

• I don't personally care for either of them...
      And, do you still believe the election was stolen? Even after NO PROOF has been found, all the lawsuits thrown out.
      You keep claiming you aren't a Trump supporter, but are more likely to post Maga propaganda and anti Biden conspiracy theories, while defending Trump at every turn.
      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I've seen the proof, the FBI and various govt agencies censored political opponents and the FBI, CIA and former Intel people covered up for Biden when Hunter's laptop became a liability

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          So, "no admissible evidence" = "censorship and cover-up" -- got it.

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
        I've seen the proof, the FBI and various govt agencies censored political opponents and the FBI, CIA and former Intel people covered up for Biden when Hunter's laptop became a liability
        You've seen the "proof" the election winner should have been trump or just proof that some election fraud was found?

Comment

What facts? The 1st sentence begins with the assumption people making loans relied on Trump to decide what his property is worth.
          Don't call it an assumption. it was the sworn testimony of a Managing Director at Deutsche Bank. And it's not just the property valuations, but all the financial statements that were subject to fraud.

See Page 9.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• I've seen proof the government at numerous levels interfered in the election to help Biden and defeat Trump

Comment

I've seen proof the government at numerous levels interfered in the election to help Biden and defeat Trump
              That's bad if true but wouldn't change that Biden legitimately won. So what was this "proof"?

Comment

• Gee... The people voted and Biden Won. FACT.
                There was no massive fraud as Trump and Company continue to rant about.
                There is not a shred of evidence of any massive voter fraud.

But I'm sure you will continue to mumble about deep state this and that...
                Trump LOST.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                  Gee... The people voted and Biden Won. FACT.
                  There was no massive fraud as Trump and Company continue to rant about.
                  There is not a shred of evidence of any massive voter fraud.

But I'm sure you will continue to mumble about deep state this and that...
                  Trump LOST.
                  I do find it curious that hardly anybody says "there was no massive fraud. FACT" in both 2016 and in 2020. People only seem to take absence of massive fraud as FACT when the candidate they most oppose was the loser.

There was no evidence of massive fraud in 2016 or 2020 but there's no justification in either year for characterizing the absence of fraud as FACT or characterizing accusations of massive fraud as FALSE or especially as LIES

Comment

• It is a FACT that no massive fraud has been found or proven.

And god knows MANY MANY people have spent TONS of money in an attempt to find it. And they all failed.

And to claim that there was massive fraud without any proof is in my opinion a lie.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Jon Stewart railed against Trump for paying lower taxes on property based on low assessments. Stewart sold his NYC duplex for $17.5m while the market price was $1.8m and tax assessment of $840k
                      Art of the deal.

Comment

• Biden's Easter Statement
                        Jill and I send our warmest wishes to Christians around the world celebrating Easter Sunday. Easter reminds us of the power of hope and the promise of Christ’s Resurrection.

As we gather with loved ones, we remember Jesus’ sacrifice. We pray for one another and cherish the blessing of the dawn of new possibilities. And with wars and conflict taking a toll on innocent lives around the world, we renew our commitment to work for peace, security, and dignity for all people.

From our family to yours, happy Easter and may God bless you.
                        Trump's Easter Statement
                        HAPPY EASTER TO ALL, INCLUDING CROOKED AND CORRUPT PROSECUTORS AND JUDGES THAT ARE DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO INTERFERE WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2024, AND PUT ME IN PRISON,” he wrote.

“INCLUDING THOSE MANY PEOPLE THAT I COMPLETELY & TOTALLY DESPISE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DESTROY AMERICA, A NOW FAILING NATION.”

“HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
                        Note... I left out a lot of his All caps rant. It was just more of the same, attacking people by name.

Which one is the real Christian
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

That's bad if true but wouldn't change that Biden legitimately won. So what was this "proof"?
                          Government censoring political opponents and covering up for Biden is the proof the election was illegitimate

Comment

• and the 2016 election was illegitimate too but Trump won anyway in spite of Obama spying on him before the election

Comment

Working...
                            X