Politics Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
    All of which is irrelevant to where I found out about QAnon. Sean Hannity, Alex Jones and Roseanne Barr do not decide what MSNBC calls news. Democrat media doesn't turn a supposedly fringe right wing conspiracy theory into a national story without a purpose. Dauphin said the guilty (pedophile ring?) create a distraction to confuse the picture. QAnon served that purpose. Since I didn't watch Fox I dont know the extent of their coverage, I do know the time MSNBC devoted to it (and still do). Who is QAnon? Either a plant to discredit Trump, MAGA, and/or the victims of Epstein and friends or a whistleblower who plays games instead of blowing whistles. Who ran the prison where Epstein died and have they been punished or rewarded for their incompetence?
    What is irrelevant is where YOU found about QAnon in regards to your BS crap that "Democrat" media turned them into a national story. Oh, and the "Democrat" media must have had a purpose.
    The QAnon story was EVERYWHERE... Liberal, Conservative, Middle of the Road, Social Media... it was everywhere because the conspiracy theories there were pushing were bat **** crazy.
    And the fact that you don't seem to know what other media coverage was, it's just all your personal opinion based on LIMITED INFORMATION. FACT, everybody covered QAnon. The "Democrat" media weren't the only ones. So your OPINION on the matter is just that. YOUR OPINION. So stop trying to make it sound like fact or reality. Just admit it's your opinion based on VERY limited information since you even admit you have no clue how the conservative media covered it.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      No, he's not. What I see is full denial that there is even such a thing as "Democrat media" even exists. How you can perceive that as "confirming" your, um, unique idea that Qanon was somehow being "promoted" by something that doesn't exist is a truly torturous suspension of logic.

Especially since you know damned well that Qanon was social media phenomenon that achieved national notoriety on its own, heavily promoted by Trumpists like the then-laughable neophyte politician Marjorie Taylor Greene.

• Berzerker
      Berzerker commented
      Editing a comment
      I asked, "Why do you think Democrat media elevated QAnon?"

his answer: "EVERYBODY ELEVATED THE STORY"

Does that not concede the existence of Democrat media?

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      It does not.

• Rand Paul has apparently started a website, "Never Nikki". Ofc he's libertarian/conservative and more aligned with DeSantis and Vivek but it's Nikki's neoconservatism he finds objectionable and how she bounces around the military industrial complex making $$$ off war.

Comment

• Democrats stole the election

A northern Virginia county is acknowledging that it underreported President Joe Biden’s margin of victory there over Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election by about 4,000 votes. It was the first detailed accounting of the errors that initially became public as part of a criminal case. Thursday’s admission from the Prince William County Office of Elections comes a week after prosecutors dropped charges against the county’s former registrar. Counts were also off by lesser margins in a Senate and congressional race. In a statement, the county’s current director of elections emphasized that the mistakes did not come close to affecting the outcome of any race.
      "

Comment

• Northern Virginia is bureaucrat central for the country, maybe we can get criminal cases in every county to find out if our '20 election was as clean as they say.

Comment

• Berzerker
          Berzerker commented
          Editing a comment
          I've been voting 3rd party for decades and losing, the notion I'd tell anyone who lost an election to get over it requires a quote

• EPW
          EPW commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah I believe Berzerker's decent into madness started after 2017

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          OK. I'll withdraw the suggestion you have ever posted to "get over it"; that must have been a different Polytroll.
          But I stand by my suggestion you get over this story. Molehill.

• Gee... after 3 years, NO EVIDENCE of significant fraud has been found. But I guess the Maga crew will continue to believe all of Trumps lies.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Iowa Caucus so far

Trump 51.5%
          DeSantis 21.1%
          Haley 19.1 %
          Vivek 7.4%

about 4800 votes

final

Trump 51% 56.2k
          DeSantis 21.2% 23.4k
          Haley 19.1% 21.1k
          Vivek 7.7% 8.4k
          Last edited by Berzerker; January 16, 2024, 03:41.

Comment

• Trump is surely preparing lotsa lawsuits over voter fraud in Iowa...
          Blah

Comment

• western media largely blacked out coverage of the South African case arguing genocide in Gaza, they broadcast Israel's defense though

Comment

• Iowa poll shows 23% of Haley voters would vote for Trump v Biden

she is the never Trump candidate

ie, the candidate of war profiteers

well, she was on the board of Boeing so

duh

Comment

• berz largely blacked out western media coverage of the South African case arguing genocide in Gaza

Blah

Comment

• Berzerker
                  Berzerker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Which of those is a link showing western media televising South Africa's case? What I heard is they skipped the 1st day and showed Israel's rebuttal on the 2nd

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                Gee... after 3 years, NO EVIDENCE of significant fraud has been found. But I guess the Maga crew will continue to believe all of Trumps lies.
                even if something is found the nature of the electoral college is that Biden would remain the lawful president. Preventing such fraud is on the states and once the electoral college has voted that ship has sailed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                  western media largely blacked out coverage of the South African case arguing genocide in Gaza, they broadcast Israel's defense though
                  much like you black out discussion of Ukraine's ICJ filing of charges of Genocide by the Russia government.

Comment

• Berzerker
                    Berzerker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm not western media. When did you discuss that filing with me? You're pulling that out of nowhere and obliging me to know about it. Before I can black out something I have to know about first, western media knew South Africa was presenting its case. Your analogies are bad enough without using them for accusations of hypocrisy.

• You have to remember... Putin is Berz's hero/savior. He is trying to save them, but his troops kill and rape them.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I'm happy letting the people of the Donbas make that determination... Are you? Course they already did, they turned their guns west in 2014, not east. How do you explain that if Obama and Joe were the knights in shining armor and Putin was the evil man in black?

Comment

• "She's still a brown lady" - Joy Reid of MSNBC explaining why Haley finished third in Iowa

Haley was elected twice and served 8 years as governor of South Carolina

Comment

Working...
                      X