No announcement yet.

Politics Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A veteran of the Crusades... um... I mean, a Christian veteran destroyed a religious temple at the Iowa State capital beheading a statue.

Actually it was a small makeshift altar with a statue of Satan or Baphomet or whatever.

DeSantis applauds

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	77
Size:	363.3 KB
ID:	9466249

Comment

• Berzerker
        Berzerker commented
        Editing a comment
        He wasn't impeached for many crimes, just using aid to bribe Zelensky into investigating why Biden fired a prosecutor while his son was getting millions from Burisma. Follow the narrative, when Biden's scam was exposed Democrat media in unison smeared the prosecutor and actually told us Biden fired Shokin for refusing to investigate Burisma.

• Berzerker
        Berzerker commented
        Editing a comment
        where'd ya go pchang?

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        Berz, none of those specifics (fired prosecutors, Hunter's income, blah blah blah) were part of the impeachment. The whole thing was about the contents of that phone call, with Trump suggesting he would withhold already-authorized aid to Ukraine unless an investigation was announced. All those other details, true of false, were not part of that inquiry. That stuff is all in your head.

The laughable part is that you really seem to believe that Trump was really just "trying to expose a crime."

• vladimir putin called ukraine freeloaders
      i'm ****ed up

Comment

• Originally posted by WigIaf View Post
        vladimir putin called ukraine freeloaders

Comment

• [QUOTE]
          Originally posted by WigIaf View Post
          vladimir putin called ukraine freeloaders

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
            I'm not sure why they bothered with a $148 million judgment. Rudy has pretty much $0 left after paying all his lawyers.
            Even if he can't pay it, it's a strong signal for how others' cases may end up going....
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• we're going to war in Yemen? well, escalating the war we've been fighting ever since Obama's Arab Spring - the strategy of employing fanatics as proxies to topple govts we dont like.

Comment

• but you don't seem to have a problem with Putin actually invading another country under the pretext of "saving" people that he actually has his troops kill and rape.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Do you have proof Putin ordered his soldiers to rape and murder ethnic Russians in the Donbas? The raping and murdering was going on since 2014 when Obama unleashed an army of Nazis to kill Ukrainians protesting the coup.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Do you have proof Putin ordered his troops to stop raping and murdering Ukrainians?

Also, this relentless blaming of Obama and Biden as some sort of magical justification for Putin's all-out invasion of a sovereign nation is transparent, revisionist bullcrap. Boring, too.

• Berzerker
                    Berzerker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, Russian policy is to welcome surrendering Ukrainian soldiers. And so you're bored, I hear Ukraine's an exciting place.
                    Last edited by Berzerker; December 19, 2023, 05:00.

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Your first sentence does not address the question of Putin's tacit approval of the war crimes of his armies.

• Putin is the one responsible for the WAR and his soldiers. The order of magnitude in the numbers from your supposed Nazi action compared to the INVASION of another country in a land grab by Putin isn't even close. Yet, Putin is one of your hero's? You "claim" he's just protecting the people. (which the Russians are killing an raping) Are you actually saying that their actions are OK since it was done before?
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Putin didn't attack Ukraine, Kiev attacked the Donbas in 2014 with our blessing and our victims asked Russia for help and got enough to stop the Nazi advance. Thats my choice, Nazis or Ukrainians protesting their coup. Thats a no-brainer boys. In 2016-17 Democrats were punching Nazis here at home and arming them halfway around the world to kill Ukrainians so neocons could start a war with Russia.

If peace was made today with the Donbas free to choose its destiny would you support the deal? Putin's offer in March '22 would return the Donbas to Ukraine as an autonomous republic. Sound good? I dont think that same offer is still on the table considering Washington opted for war instead of peace but do you believe the Donbas should be free of Kiev's rule? What happens if the people of the Donbas reject your plans for them, keep arming Nazis to kill them?

"A former Mississippi political candidate is facing criminal charges after a bedazzled statue of Baphomet, a figure associated with the Satanic Temple, was discovered decapitated at the Iowa State Capitol.

Michael Cassidy, 35, a former U.S. Navy pilot, told Fox News that he saw the controversy surrounding the display, which was heavily criticized by Republican politicians like Ron DeSantis, and drove to the Iowa Capitol to see it for himself. He said it hit a “nerve” and went on to destroy it."

I read on X this man who took an oath to protect the religious freedom of Americans (so much for that) campaigned on a 10 year minimum mandatory for people destroying statues. He was very upset by people vandalising confederate statues.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If the Donbas is an autonomous republic, it is not Putin's to give.
                      But the fact is, Donbas is not a republic. Legally, it is already part of the sovereign nation of Ukraine.

• Putin attacked Ukraine... Just like he did before. FACT.
                    This is a land grab on his part.
                    You never seem to address how the biggest losses have come from the people YOU claim he is protecting. You know, the people his troops are killing and raping.
                    But I'm sure you see Putin as some kind of hero.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Colorado Supreme Court kicks Trump off ballot

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67768873
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• If it was a land grab why did he offer multiple deals keeping the Donbas in Ukraine? Not sure on current tallies, but I think the Israelis have killed more civilians in a couple months than Russia did in close to a decade. And most of those civilian deaths were from Kiev's armies, not Moscow.

Pick one... Nazis or the people of the Donbas? Choose wisely.

As for Trump, apparently the Colorado Supreme Court doesn't want him to run. Democracy lol

His protest became a riot and therefore an insurrection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                          If it was a land grab why did he offer multiple deals keeping the Donbas in Ukraine?
                          If you are talking about putin, then he didn't try such.

Not sure on current tallies, but I think the Israelis have killed more civilians in a couple months than Russia did in close to a decade.
                          Totally different case - hamas uses civilians as shields.

​And most of those civilian deaths were from Kiev's armies, not Moscow.
                          Pure BS - it is documented very well that it was putin that killed the wast amount of civilians in the russian occupied areas.

​​Pick one... Nazis or the people of the Donbas? Choose wisely.
                          That is quite easy - noone want to support the Moscow nazies except some craisies.

​​
                          ​​​As for Trump, apparently the Colorado Supreme Court doesn't want him to run. Democracy lol

His protest became a riot and therefore an insurrection.
                          Uhmn, that has nothing with democracy to do - trump apparently did criminal things, some judges made a decision and poor trump isn't allowed to take part in the election - other people has experienced the same when they did criminal things.
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                          X