No announcement yet.

Politics Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your hate for the Dems is shown in most of your posts. And you parrot most of the Repub talking points in your posts. You seem to defend the Repubs and Maga crowd. So I guess you don't vote?
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I've voted 3rd party since Perot dropped out in '92. The Dems are attacking the 1st Amendment, they've corrupted the federal govt to the point of rigging elections. Whats to like? I dont defend Republicans and there are no Republicans here willing to defend behavior I dislike. Now if Lindsey Graham showed up to debate the virtues of arming Nazis to kill Ukrainians and Russians I'd be willing to offer a different point of view. Calling Jan 6 a riot is not defending MAGA.

Comment

• Deja moo
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• So I guess you only vote in Presidential elections...
          And please prove that they are rigging elections... oh, that's right, you can't.
          The Republicans are the one that want to toss out the constitution and ignore LEGAL elections when they lose.
          And saying that Jan 6th was caused by the deep state and "agents of the government" without a shred of proof is DEFENDING the maga morons and Trump.
          Plus, the Federal Government was corrupt long before now... so to claim it's the Democrats corrupting the government is just pure nonsense.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Berzerker
            Berzerker commented
            Editing a comment
            I think Pelosi wanted a MAGA riot so she intentionally understaffed security and I believe the govt had 100-200 assets on hand that either did nothing to help the cops or encouraged rioters.

• Ming
            Ming commented
            Editing a comment
            Just more opinions with no facts as usual

• I vote in local, state and federal elections

The rigging was the FBI and various govt agencies censoring information to protect Biden, thats what we know so far anyway

After Hillary lost in '16 Democrat politicians and pundits said Russia hacked voting machines to help Trump win...

67% of Democrats believed them, even 41% of independents. That speaks to the effectiveness of the Russiagate propaganda cooked up by the Clinton campaign
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	84
Size:	314.2 KB
ID:	9462264​

Comment

• "That's what we know so far"

Oh, and the government censors information...

You just starting to figure that out?

That and Politicians lying has been going on since the dawn of time.
            BOTH PARTIES do it...
            Unfortunately, that's politics.

Just listen to Trump keep repeating his lies about massive voter fraud. Years after the election, his cult still believe there was massive voter fraud, and he continues to fleece them for money. He used that lie in an attempt overthrow the Constitution.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
              I vote in local, state and federal elections

The rigging was the FBI and various govt agencies censoring information to protect Biden, thats what we know so far anyway

After Hillary lost in '16 Democrat politicians and pundits said Russia hacked voting machines to help Trump win...

67% of Democrats believed them, even 41% of independents. That speaks to the effectiveness of the Russiagate propaganda cooked up by the Clinton campaign

Name:	image.png
Views:	84
Size:	314.2 KB
ID:	9462264​
              It was particularly bad when Hillary rallied her supporters to storm the capital when the Elector's votes were being counted!

Oh...wait. That didn't happen.

Even crooked Hillary knew her limits...unlike Lyin' Don.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• actually there was a concerted effort to convince electors to switch to her and some received death threats if they didn't

Comment

• PLATO
                  PLATO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Unfaithful Electors are legal. Substitute, illegally chosen Electors are not.

• Berzerker
                  Berzerker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  they are if the state tosses the result

• But they didn't have "fake" electors ready to step in at vote for an illegal loser
                And they didn't ask the Vice President to ignore the constitution.
                And they didn't file (and lose) over 50 lawsuits trying to overturn a legal election.

But feel free to continue to try to compare some sore losers vs an attempt to overthrow our constitution and stage a coup
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Clinton lost 5 electors compared to trumps 2, as well.
                  "

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
                    Clinton lost 5 electors compared to trumps 2, as well.

Name:	Capture.png
Views:	87
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	9462362
                    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post

It was particularly bad when Hillary rallied her supporters to storm the capital when the Elector's votes were being counted!

Oh...wait. That didn't happen.

Even crooked Hillary knew her limits...unlike Lyin' Don.
                      Oh there was quite a bit of rallying supporters for storming hundreds of towns across the country before the election in 2020, Democrats made riots fashionable leading up to Jan 6. Hillary's supporters thought the election was in the bag, they weren't gonna let that happen again.

Comment

• Hillary loves democracy so much she tried to 'convince' electors to ignore the will of the voters

Comment

Oh there was quite a bit of rallying supporters for storming hundreds of towns across the country before the election in 2020, Democrats made riots fashionable leading up to Jan 6. Hillary's supporters thought the election was in the bag, they weren't gonna let that happen again.
                          So we are agreed. Hillary didn't cause an insurrection over 2016 election.

Comment

Hillary loves democracy so much she tried to 'convince' electors to ignore the will of the voters
                            Which, historically, isn't that unusual. As noted above, she did a very poor job.

Comment

Working...
                            X