No announcement yet.

IF trump is arrested AND convicted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When are we going to change the title of this thread from "If" to "When"?
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

When is the trial expected to be?
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
        When is the trial expected to be?
        As late as possible. Trump's typical tactic is to file endless motions in an attempt to delay as long as possible. If his lawyers are good enough, he will die of old age before the trial starts (or at least finishes).
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post

As late as possible. Trump's typical tactic is to file endless motions in an attempt to delay as long as possible. If his lawyers are good enough, he will die of old age before the trial starts (or at least finishes).
          Maybe Trump will go before the motions end? He is 76 years old and loves cheeseburgers and fries....
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

hillary lied about trump and russia - lets take care of this first. why all the TDS. why all the endless TDS. this 'case'... this 'whatever' against trump will turn out to be NOTHING! meanwhile we all know what the dems (adam) lied about for YEARS. and all you silly stupid liberals will look the other way,. all you stupid silly liberals will vote the same way while your IRA's are reduced to nothing. and in the end - you will find the next fluff to blame on trump. it's not trump. it's just that you are silly stupid people. trump is no one. it is a waste of space. but for you liberals - trump IS YOUR WORLD! sad.

Comment

Don't worry! Trump is scheduled to be on a FOXNews chatshow where he will, as always, tell the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Then you will know the important arguements to make!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
              E-mails!!!!!!!! Lap-top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fake Election results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not mentioning the voting machines)
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                Don't worry! Trump is scheduled to be on a FOXNews chatshow where he will, as always, tell the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Then you will know the important arguements to make!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
                E-mails!!!!!!!! Lap-top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fake Election results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not mentioning the voting machines)
                and see - just say it - you have TDS. just say it - you are ok with dems, hillary and adam
                (who lied for years). just say it.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                  Uncle Sparky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm a Canadian. 99.9% of Americans are all fvcked up. I have no idea who Adam is? - not an invitation to enlighten me, I really do not care. I guess he's the American in Genesis who started humanity, to go with macho American Jesus (BUT NOT IN A GAY WAY!!!)
                  Anyway, you are obviously very smart, and believe Trumpy dump. Good For You!!!
                  I wonder what he'll say on FOXNews - and guess what? I'll still wonder next week, and the week after because I don't watch American 'news' programs, ESPECIALLY anything owed by corrupt Australian billionaires.

• Geronimo
                  Geronimo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think it's a bit rich to post in a Trump thread and plead Canadian viewpoint to defend ignorance of any related politics. Honestly, how would you respond to a US poster sniping in a Canadian politician thread and pleading US ignorance of Canada to deflect criticism?

Dude, the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome are those who still support him.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Freedom to Donnie!

Comment

• Mispost

Comment

• I expected better than warmed-over Limbaughisms, MWHC. The "X Derangement Syndrome" construction was old in 1997, back when it was "Clinton Derangement Syndrome".

Anyway, on a positive note, congratulations to el-Rushbo for hitting 2 years of sobriety!

Comment

Working...
                      X