X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
    Yes, best wishes to Ming, Who Is Great.

-But seeing as how not a man-jack among you has ever had a word to say in my defense when I was attacked, ever, -and I know some of you like and/or appreciate me, mostly the adults who don't make constant trouble- I sure wouldn't mind if at least the mature members would stop bumping this troll thread. -Solver skyped me an I Told You So yesterday...
    If you were an emotionally mature adult, as you claim to be, then you would try to read the thread again and see if there is any self improvement you can do. We all know you won't do that though because you never have in the past so we can expect you to continue to be the biased, frequently ignorant, man child you have always been. Like when you supported Antifa terrorist groups burning down cities. We got no honest conversation or even meaningful arguments out of you; you just kept doubling down like mental child.

But, hey, feel better because at least you keep confirming my expectations of you correct. I am sure you will keep lying and panel abusing whenever you lose a debate.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Meat, you wouldn't talk like that to my face.

You're stupid, you ain't right in the head, you're getting fat, Daddy should have hit even harder 'cause you're a little Punk Who Never Learns -just like he said- and I ain't got time for your kiddy poo-flinging. You're bad at it. Spare me needing to put any effort into it, keep my name out of your mouth, and I'll never waste my time telling the truth about you like this again.

Show me the damn Antifa remarks I never made, *****, or shut the hell up.
      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

That is a lot of projection out of you. It sounds like you really do have some issues to work on, internet tough guy. You really should reread this thread because it is clear you have a lot you can learn from it.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

MWHC is not one to do this much... i am very distinguished. but going to bump this thread. there is still at least one member who should read this again.

Comment

and mind you - MWHC is keeping his 'new threads' to less than 1 a month. this is respect for the great ming - and i know it was driving buster crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
              and mind you - MWHC is keeping his 'new threads' to less than 1 a month. this is respect for the great ming - and i know it was driving buster crazy.
              Probably even more her Uncle.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post

Probably even more her Uncle.
                agreed!

Comment

just going to 'bump' this thread cause there is someone who should read it.

Comment

If a member bothers you don't antagonize them, just use "facts and logic™" until they step out of line then smack them down.
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
                      I sure wouldn't mind if at least the mature members would stop bumping this troll thread.
                      I am not one of the mature members so I hope you don't mind me bumping this thrade.

Comment

If anybody has an issue with moderation, they can take up with the Mod via PM, or in the moderation thread.
                        And if it's just spam or a troll, it will be deleted.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                        X