Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, that was a quick countertroll and the rest was stupid feeding. -The latter of which I'm doing again now.
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

you're showing your lack of moderator etiquette again. how do you expect to get anymore attaboys??

Comment

I don't.

Solver told me a couple years ago that I will never get anything but grief here - and that's pretty close to the truth.

No pasarán

Comment

going to post here... cause others need to read this too.
          Last edited by My Wife Hates CIV; February 5, 2023, 20:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
            I don't.

Solver told me a couple years ago that I will never get anything but grief here - and that's pretty close to the truth.
            An opportunity for personal growth?
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
              He would certainly be a step up from Buster's Uncle.
              He would clean up all the issues in three days
              Blah

Comment

No pasarán

Comment

Blah

Comment

He would certainly be a step up from Buster's Uncle.
                    i agree %100

Comment

Give me power. I'm a reformed outlaw. I would be perfect.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I had heard Ming was ill but has he publicly said what he is ill with? Ming has consistently been the best mod her for decades.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I had heard Ming was ill but has he publicly said what he is ill with? Ming has consistently been the best mod her for decades.
                          I certainly hope he has a speedy recovery! I totally agree on him being the best Mod for sure. (Maybe MtG was more fun to watch in action, but Ming IS the best!)
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

get well Ming

Comment

Yes, best wishes to Ming, Who Is Great.

-But seeing as how not a man-jack among you has ever had a word to say in my defense when I was attacked, ever, -and I know some of you like and/or appreciate me, mostly the adults who don't make constant trouble- I sure wouldn't mind if at least the mature members would stop bumping this troll thread. -Solver skyped me an I Told You So yesterday...

No pasarán

Comment

tis a thankless job... but we thank you nonetheless... thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X