• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lybea?

Comment

Afghanistan?

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post

Still, how is the tritium in those warheads? Also the majority of your population is very, very concentrated so, yeah, mutually assured destruction. Also the UK still about 1000km long so I think you're being quite silly. Oh and these great hypersonic missiles of yours...their range?
        Are you insane?

It needs just only ONE MIRV with six warhads to COMPLETELY EXTERMINATE your "Great Britain"!!!

JUST A SINGLE ONE MISSILE!!!

Are you relly so insane to try it?!!!

Comment

wah wah wah. You're just an entitled little cherub aren't you? Grow some balls.
          "

Comment

Their range is unlimited, moron!
            We can attack USA from both poles, not to mention to turn UK into a radiactive glass with a single launch!

Comment

Originally posted by Serb

Keep your sh!t for yourselves!!!

You have murdered millions since you have regoniced yourselves a sole superpower in 1991!

Unlike you, we strike precise and don't invent the term "collateral damage"!

I agree that Russians appear to see no need for a term like "collateral damage".

The US may have murdered millions but Russia has obviously murdered billions and billions and billions

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                Syria?
                OMG Serb. Syria? you really want to compare collateral damage in Syria between Russia and the US?

Comment

Be my guest!

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

The US may have murdered millions but Russia has obviously murdered billions and billions and billions
                    Really?
                    Only because you want to believe so?

Comment

So the war criminal returns....
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

I agree that Russians appear to see no need for a term like "collateral damage".
                        That is because unlike you, we have WARNED about our strike on Kiev's TV center and all personel there have been evaquated!
                        A sole single victim of the strike was a pedestrian, who was walking nearby ONLY BECASE Zelensky didn't warned him!

Dare to compare that to YOUR strikes against TV-center of Belgrad?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                          So the war criminal returns....
                          The war criminal is you and the likes of you!

Comment

JUST A SINGLE ONE MISSILE!!!
                            You really like big missiles.

"

Comment

• Broken_Erika
                              Broken_Erika commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Because they are long and hard.

The war criminal is you and the likes of you!
                            Your admission to being in a paramilitary group involved in an internationally recognized illegal invasion where war crimes are being committed condemns you.
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post

You really like big missiles.
                              If you were a girl, I would offer you to suck one.

Comment

Working...
                              X