Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pchang View Post
    Truss' goose appears to be cooked.
    Yep...Looking like King Charles will be soon welcoming the first Prime Minister appointment of his reign.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

And now it’s official
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
        Uncle Sparky commented
        Editing a comment
        The lettuce won.

What an absolute farce and embarrassment. If like to think the tories are ruined forever.
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

This is just part of Boris’ glorious comeback
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
          Uncle Sparky commented
          Editing a comment
          Do not bet against this.

This is just part of Boris’ glorious comeback
        Would be really ridiculous, but at this point there's not much left to surprise me.
        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post

Yep...Looking like King Charles will be soon welcoming the first Prime Minister appointment of his reign.
          I feel sorry for King Charles.

His mum could, and did, put a new Prime Minister (Tony Blair IIRC) in his place by mentioning "Winston Churchill was my first Prime Minister".

Mentioning "Liz Truss was my first Prime Minister" would not put anybody in his place!

Comment

• pchang
            pchang commented
            Editing a comment
            One could always just say "The PM who shan't be named."

Originally posted by Egbert View Post

I feel sorry for King Charles.

His mum could, and did, put a new Prime Minister (Tony Blair IIRC) in his place by mentioning "Winston Churchill was my first Prime Minister".

Mentioning "Liz Truss was my first Prime Minister" would not put anybody in his place!

She killed the Queen, basically. I bet if you get to see her death certificate for real it will say "Death by exasperation".
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

How's the BringBackBoris campaign running?
            Blah

Comment

Too well, I’m afraid.

Comment

• BeBMan
                BeBMan commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh well, there goes my idea for his campaign slogan

Too well, I’m afraid.
              Not Anymore.
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

I guess this means Boris is not expecting to be indicted for anything.

Comment

Not really sure I like Sunak, but he should be fairly good for the economy. I guess what Slick Willy used to say is truer than ever: "It's the economy, Stupid!"
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                  X