No announcement yet.

Will Trump be back ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think they just should bring back Obama.
    Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post

this would probably be the only way Biden could win a 2nd term.
      If Biden runs for reelection, then the US deserves whatever happens.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• So this is a real question...
        We know that, for professional reasons military and special services are required to lie to accomplish their objectives...
        Members of Trump's security detail have said they will testify under oath to the Jan. 6 committee.

If there job is to defend the president (Trump) with their lives, wouldn't their testimony be, to say the least, suspect?
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Last edited by My Wife Hates CIV; July 5, 2022, 09:27.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
            lets see what nov says.
            It will be a very interesting tell to have a Republican Congress with a Democratic White House in the post Trump years. What they do could very literally determine if Trump runs and if he gets elected. Given the disputes that Trump has had with Congressional republican leadership, it could be very interesting indeed.
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Comment

• Republicans still want him as their clown king and he has a decent chance.

So no, we as a nation can’t move past the traitor clown.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post

It will be a very interesting tell to have a Republican Congress with a Democratic White House in the post Trump years. What they do could very literally determine if Trump runs and if he gets elected. Given the disputes that Trump has had with Congressional republican leadership, it could be very interesting indeed.
                    Interesting? It will be an even greater **** show than Obama's last term was.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• I predict that Trump will not be back as a candidate.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Last edited by My Wife Hates CIV; July 5, 2022, 09:26.

Comment

Comment

• If you don't put a rabid dog down (by that I mean remove Trump's ability to be president) then it will end up killing you.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Comment

• How are democrats not putting out the fire in order to put down the rabid dog?

Plato is concerned about gas prices and inflation and the stock market. What can democrats due for those other than supporting Russia ( and that may fix gas but wouldn’t fix inflation or the market )?

JM

Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X