No announcement yet.

Will Trump be back ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by My Wife Hates CIV; July 5, 2022, 09:28.

Comment

Is Hochul trying to change the results of the NY Governor election (or president or similar)?

Then it isn't what Trump is being investigated for right now.

Is it maybe similar to what Trump was accused of (but not investigated for) throughout his presidency? Possibly yes, I need to look into it more.

JM
      (It is saying something that a relatively minor accusation (not even top 5) against Trump is that he tried to ignore law and the courts.)
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post

One does have to wonder if things would have gone differently if he knew how to speak "politician".
        What politician went so far in trying to overturn the result of the elections, politician speak or not?
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post

One does have to wonder if things would have gone differently if he knew how to speak "politician".
          He wouldn't have won. A lot of his support came from him not behaving like a career politician.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post

What politician went so far in trying to overturn the result of the elections, politician speak or not?
            So...are you saying that it would have made no difference if he had been more politically oriented in his speech or is this just a deflection to try and point out subsequent events from your perspective?
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Last edited by My Wife Hates CIV; July 5, 2022, 09:27.

Comment

No, I am saying that he actively tried to overturn the results of an election.
                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Trump must return to save the US from Biden-communism. I mean, what else could all this talk about red flag laws mean?
                  Blah

Comment

Weren't you the one who was waving the Biden's banner, when I did my usuall:

Go, Johnny, go! Drive them to Hell!!

Comment

• You Euros remind my a tribe of imbecile monkeys.

Comment

• In panic.

Comment

• Originally posted by dannubis View Post

No, I am saying that he actively tried to overturn the results of an election.
                          I get that. How are you relating that to how he conducted his political speaking is the question?

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• if no evidence of significant election fraud turns up it'll be Desantis in '24

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                              -Jrabbit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I can't believe you still hold out hope for evidence of election fraud.

• Berzerker
                              Berzerker commented
                              Editing a comment
                              it'll take evidence for Trump to fend off DeSantis, thats what I believe

• If Trump doesn't get the Republican nomination, I wouldn't be surprised if he runs as an independent. I don't think that will happen, but could be fascinating to watch that fallout.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Last edited by My Wife Hates CIV; July 5, 2022, 09:27.

Comment

Working...
                              X