Will Trump be back ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
    Trump (and Obama) set up those loses. And Biden a bit, but mostly Trump and Obama. - remember - BIDEN is currently the one playing president.

and biden... more than just a bit.
    Just like Afghanistan, Biden is now responsible for fixing Obama and Trump's mistakes.

I followed the discussion of economists for the last decade, and under both people were giving warnings that the fed asset purchases, the tax rate decreases (and spending), and low interest rates would end up causing a correction.

In 2016 I was sure that it would come under Hillary. Then Trump won, and managed to push it out (with tax cuts and pressure on the fed to keep interest rates low).

It was coming at some point.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Last edited by My Wife Hates CIV; July 5, 2022, 09:33.

Comment

Comment

How is the president going to make you money? Do you expect them to put in 8 hours working on your product? Or selling your product?

Do you have no idea how the economy works?

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

"It was coming at some point." and it came under Biden.

hey, he wanted to be President, or pretend to be President anyway.

but by your thinking, if Trump wins in 2024, can we blame everything on Biden for Trumps first couple of years?? I bet it does not work that way.
            We can blame Biden for the economy currents and we can blame Trump for the civil war or domestic terrorism and the impact they have on the economy.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Comment

With the Big Lie there are 3 possibilities
                1. It is true.
                  1. This has been through court and investigations and counts and it is the most tested election ever. Every accusation has proven to be baseless or false. At many times the people who have made the accusations have been shown to be lying to saying things that they know they lack evidence for.
                2. It is false and Trump knew it was false.
                  1. This is the illegal option where Trump should definitely go to jail.
                3. It is false and Trump didn't know it was false.
                  1. Due to the above (1) it shows that Trump is the worse president that we have ever had and should never get anywhere near the presidency again. This is why I suggest that Trump is worse than De Santis or Cruz (even though from my perspective they will do things I disagree with). For them it would be (2) and not (3). If we have to have a master, better that he not be a clown.
                  2. Possibly still illegal and possibly Trump should still go to jail.
                JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

How is the president going to make you money? I think everyone can see how a President can make you lose money.
                  How? I am making plenty of money. My stocks being a little down is part of the economic cycle, have you looked at the last 50 years of stocks?

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Last edited by My Wife Hates CIV; July 5, 2022, 09:32.

Comment

I am simply appalled at the brainwashing I see in this thread. Sigh....

Is there any hope that a real leader will emerge? And if they do, will they stand a chance?

I will say that given a Biden or Trump choice, I will vote Trump. Retirement is just to close to have any more Bidenomics. At least under Trump the economy prospered (pre-covid of course). Who cares if he juggles cats on national TV? I care about my financial future and the well being of my family. THAT was indisputably better under Trump.
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

2021 was the hottest summer on record.

Clearly Biden's fault.

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                                I am simply appalled at the brainwashing I see in this thread. Sigh....

Is there any hope that a real leader will emerge? And if they do, will they stand a chance?

I will say that given a Biden or Trump choice, I will vote Trump. Retirement is just to close to have any more Bidenomics. At least under Trump the economy prospered (pre-covid of course). Who cares if he juggles cats on national TV? I care about my financial future and the well being of my family. THAT was indisputably better under Trump.
                                You don't like weathering a return to average and so will doom you and your kids in the future.

Real smart.

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X