No announcement yet.

Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the big push south still expected for this year?
    Blah

Comment

• Berzerker
      Berzerker commented
      Editing a comment
      it'll come if peace isn't made and Putin wants regime change in Kiev

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
    Zelensky met with US arms manufacturers yesterday in Washington, DC.

Who's yer Daddy
    So, what's your point or what do you think that proves?
    I would think a president of a country being invaded by a Dictator in a blatant land grab needs more weapons to defend against said invasion.

But I'm sure you will repeat some unproven and silly conspiracy theory and try to say a PICTURE proves your worthless point.
    I'm surprised you didn't post a picture of Biden meeting with the CIA and claim it proves that he would order a hit on Zelensky.

Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBMan View Post
      Is the big push south still expected for this year?
      I dont remember predicting a date

Comment

• Russia had better hurry... Hungary no longer objects to Ukraine joining the EU.

"President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has hailed a “victory” for Ukraine and Europe after European Union leaders agreed to open membership talks ...​"
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• How about joining Nato?

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
            Russia had better hurry... Hungary no longer objects to Ukraine joining the EU.

"President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has hailed a “victory” for Ukraine and Europe after European Union leaders agreed to open membership talks ...​"
            I honestly don't think joining the EU will impede the special operation in the slightest. Putin may even see such membership as an opportunity to break the EU as geopolitical actor.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
              Uncle Sparky commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe Ukraine will be the next Cyprus... will Britain get a chunk for good measure?

• Russia is sending its injured and disabled soldiers back to the front lines to fight
            • Units of disabled Russian troops are being sent back to fight, according to a report.
            • The Kremlin has changed its rules so troops with serious injuries can be redeployed.
            • Russia is experiencing severe troop shortages in Ukraine.
            Russia is sending its injured and disabled soldiers back to fight on the front lines amid troop shortages, a report said.

According to Russian independent media outlet iStories, the Russian Ministry of Defense recently changed its rules, enabling it to send soldiers with severe injuries back to fight against Ukraine.

Under the ruling, medical examiners deciding whether to redeploy injured soldiers should consider whether troops have front line experience, and not rule them out on the basis of injuries that "do not have a significant impact on the ability to perform the duties of military service."

As a consequence, units of hundreds of disabled soldiers have been formed without the soldiers having been properly examined by medics or receiving adequate care, families of the soldiers told the outlet.

The publication cited the case of a soldier it named "Mikhail" to shield his real identity.

His wife, "Irina," told iStories that he received a shrapnel wound in Ukraine that injured his leg, but after being assigned to a convalescent unit, he received inadequate care and was then signed off by a medic to fight in Ukraine again.

She said that Mikhail now walks with a cane, and has joined a unit of other disabled and injured soldiers that will be used as an "assault battalion" in Ukraine.

"They in the regiment are already laughing through tears - what kind of assault with sticks and on crutches?"

She said her husband had also lost all of his teeth in Ukraine: "He has five stumps instead of teeth, and you can't take a blender with you there."

When asked how he could eat at the front line, the unit answered: "The stew there is soft," Irina told the outlet.

The outlet cited several cases of soldiers with severe injuries categorized as fit to be returned to active duty by military medics.

Russia has suffered a huge number of casualties in its invasion of Ukraine, with US officials telling The New York Times in August that around 300,000 Russian troops had been killed or injured.

According to Russian independent news outlet Verstka, the number of men under 30 with disabilities rose by 17,000 in Russia in 2022, and is expected to reach record levels in 2023.

Russia reinforced its military in Ukraine by drafting around 300,000 civilians last year, and has recruited thousands of prisoners, who are often used as "cannon fodder" in head-on assaults on Ukrainian positions.

But Russian President Vladimir Putin is reportedly wary of announcing another military draft, amid continuing steep casualties leading the Kremlin to change deployment rules for the military.
            https://www.businessinsider.nl/russi...ines-to-fight/
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• BeBMan
              BeBMan commented
              Editing a comment
              Putin has Jesus powers and will insta-heal everyone when they return...if they return

• In the words of former President Trump, “smart, very smart”. They will save lots of money on disability while at the same time depleting Ukraine’s ammunition stores.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

I honestly don't think joining the EU will impede the special operation in the slightest. Putin may even see such membership as an opportunity to break the EU as geopolitical actor.
              Meh, Ukraine will not join the EU for several years, so Putin will not see it as an opportunity, maybe a wet dream. What Putin really see as an opportunity is if he can get Trump reelected, and that isn't that unrealistic.
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• And then what... the war ends? God forbid

Comment

• I replaced my Russian soldier in XCom2 with an Ukrainian guy. Performs much better
                  Blah

Comment

And then what... the war ends? God forbid
                    And then Russia keeps committing war crimes in Ukraine, only to a much greater degree.

I'm pretty sure the poles were very happy that they only had to fight for a couple of months in '39. The ear ended really fast for them, that must have been very good, right?
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• pchang
                      pchang commented
                      Editing a comment
                      As long as Berz think it leaves more money for him, all is good.

• I gotta admit Biden's war has been good for Wall St

Comment

I gotta admit Putin's war has been good for Putin
                      FTFY

Blah

Comment

I gotta admit Biden's war has been good for Wall St
                        As usual, just pulling stuff out of your ass from some video you saw on the internet.
                        Putin attacks in a vicious land grab, killing people he claims he's defending, but it's Biden's war.
                        Nice try. As usual, your Maga anti Biden crap is getting old.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                        X