No announcement yet.

Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dare to lie about your own history, Nazipaik?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
      It is true
      Good!

Comment

• snip snip snip
        Last edited by Bereta_Eder; May 21, 2023, 06:16.

Comment

Last edited by Bereta_Eder; May 21, 2023, 06:15.

Comment

• One need brains and a state to invent nuclear power or to build its own spaceships.
            Danes, Finns, Greeks, you name it, are not in the list!

You are just a barking loosers!

Comment

communism was huge in Greece after ww2 which led to a civil war that was even more devastating than the german invasion

so what does that have to do with now?
              Nothing, except that you forgot the face of your grandparents.

(that is from Steven King)

Comment

when the colonels junta happened the whole of europe was against it. france was pulling its tits against it everyone was against it (I bet denmark too)

US/UK were not that's why there was a huge antimericanism and antiUK and terrorists attacks and multiple killings of their officials

all true

what all that have to do with now?
                I was pointing out to our imbecile cat friend that nothing was so obvious, as in his cat universe.

Btw, please, tell me more about the French tits!

Comment

• I never had a French girl, unlike you.

Comment

• But I had some Kazakh girls!

They have a cиnt across to normal.​

Comment

US/UK were not that's why there was a huge antimericanism and antiUK and terrorists attacks and multiple killings of their officials
                      What to you mean - "not"?
                      They have sponsored and initiated it!!!

Just like Maidan in 2014 at Ukraine.
                      But, you are so brainwashed, you don't even capable to see the similarities.​

Ukraine has the same junta with only exception that instead of black colonels, they have a bloody clown.

Comment

• Anybody else hearing circus music, or the Benny Hill theme going on in the background?
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

Hmm, only a puppets are in NATO.
                          The really independent countries want to join BRICS.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...5.cms?from=mdr
                          That's a good point. BRICS is for countries that want to be really independent. As such membership in BRICS is quite meaningless as an indication of implied support and alliance in the sense that so far the organization offers zero commitments to support anyone.

Comment

• I think I have figured out something on how Serb sees military technology and hardware. The Patriot, for example has been around since the 1990's. Serb sees that as a static system still using equipment, software, and missiles from that era. An interesting, but understandable mistake for someone from Russia. I suppose that if this is the Russian way then that explains why Russian military equipment is crap. Today's Patriot bears little resemblance to the 1990s Patriot. In fact, far from obsolete, the updated Patriot is one the most modern and effective air defense weapons in existence. Serb uses the same logic with nuclear missiles. He naturally assumes that they have been sitting in silos untouched since the 1980s.

Apparently Russian systems must not get regular updates and enhancements. Serb, you can rest assured that U.S. systems are as modern as anybody's.
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• I think he's not thinking it through al lot, and will just counter anything with a "Russia is better in this or that". Basically what we all did for our pet sides during our childhood
                              Blah

Comment

• I'm hearing Bakhmut has fallen to criminals armed with shovels

Comment

Working...
                                X