Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post

Uh...You realize that the damage to one launcher was so minor that it not only is back in action, but the same battery has now downed a Russian bomber? You are laughable in your hysterical devotion to obvious propaganda. Russia's military is hollow and teetering on one of the biggest collapses in history. Al, they have left is to lie to their people how their inferior equipment is so great. Poor Serb
    Your entire battery you have provided to Ukraine has been fuked-up by destroying its radar and five missile launchers connected to it.
    A single missile launcher has 4 missiles, if you don't know.

And according to the debris of your Patriot missiles, which are spread over the Kiev and have been shoot by eyewhitnesses - it was the top version of Patriot missiles.

Your whole one billion gift to Ukraine was destroyed, despite it has fired dozens of missiles to protect itself, but failed.

Because your so-called technology (partly copied from the Soviet S-300 after the 1991) is so fkn OBSOLETE!!!

You are nothing, but PR, Hollywood clowns!

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
      Ukrainian kill lists... cuz they love freedom and democracy
      Grayzone is a fringe nutcase site that even the british wikipedia consider unreliable. Heck, I think that even the North Korean "Ministry of Information" is far more reliable.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Berzerker
        Berzerker commented
        Editing a comment
        wikipedia lol

• PLATO
        PLATO commented
        Editing a comment
        Another well thought out response from Berz

• BlackCat
        BlackCat commented
        Editing a comment
        What Berz doesn't understand is that when even wikipedia doesn't consider a site reliable, then it's really far out.

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

That is not a coup. Who among the parliamentarians who voted for the ouster have claimed, even once, that they did so out of intimidation? Any at all? Enough to have otherwise kept Viktor in office?
      The coup was the massacre and of course politicians were intimidated. Even the politicians who wanted him gone understood they better not stray out of line in the future. Thats why they got a succession of presidents campaigning on ending the Donbas war and doing 180s once in office. We are denying Ukraine democracy, not defending it. The people wanted to end the Donbas war for years and we allied with a right wing minority to defy them. If the USA says something, go with the opposite until proven otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

Your entire battery you have provided to Ukraine has been fuked-up by destroying its radar and five missile launchers connected to it.

And according to the debris of your Patriot missiles, which are spread over the Kiev and have been shoot by eyewhitnesses - it was the top version of Patriot missiles.

Your whole one billion gift to Ukraine was destroyed, despite it has fired dozens of missiles to protect itself, but failed.

Because your so-called technology (partly copied from the Soviet S-300 after the 1991) is so fkn OBSOLETE!!!

Your are eithier one of Heir Putin's most loyal "serbs" or a true idiot.

I am so glad you are here. You truly make me laugh at how gullible an entire country can be!
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

That is actually quite funny - Russian MOD (or more precise MOW) claims that it has destroyed so many HIMARS, Patriot systems, leopards etc., often before even entering Ukrainian soil, but these units still keep firing and destroying Russian units. Maybe you should reduce your watching of MOW propaganda and dig up some real facts

Plato did it again
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• PLATO
            PLATO commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm Sorry?

• BlackCat
            BlackCat commented
            Editing a comment
            Nah, I'm drinking red wine, watching other things so I'm always late

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

The coup was the massacre and of course politicians were intimidated.
          Yes...the picture I posted above (taken immediately after the vote) does look like they are intimidated.
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Your are eithier one of Heir Putin's most loyal "serbs" or a true idiot.

I am so glad you are here. You truly make me laugh at how gullible an entire country can be!
            Same goes to you!

You are an unbelievable Western brainwashed zombie!
            A perfect example of Western idiocy!

Comment

• And as for your question, my knowledge of physics goes from my Soviet school and my Soviet university.

Comment

Same goes to you!

You are an unbelievable Western brainwashed zombie!
                A perfect example of Western idiocy!
                Except of course...we have confirmation that the same Patriot Battery shot down a Russian Bomber AFTER Russia destroyed it. That is an example of whose idiocy? Do your research before you post tripe.

Comment

• Most of you, Western imbeciles can't even point Ukrain or Russia on the World map, not mention to talk about mechanics.

Comment

And as for your question, my knowledge of physics goes from my Soviet school and my Soviet university.
                    Very Cool! Physics has always been a side passion of mine. What courses did you take at "Soviet University" in the physics field? (Genuinely interested)

Comment

Except of course...we have confirmation that the same Patriot Battery shot down a Russian Bomber AFTER Russia destroyed it. That is an example of whose idiocy? Do your research before you post tripe.
                      What confirmation, idiot!

You were creaming you pants, repeating Ukranian propaganda about shot down Kinzhal by Patriot, then a few days after the whole battery was of Patriot was destroed as a DEMONSTRATION!!!

Y F LIAR!!!

Comment

Very Cool! Physics has always been a side passion of mine. What courses did you take at "Soviet University" in the physics field? (Genuinely interested)
                        Basics.
                        Mechanics, aerodinamics, hydrodinamics and so on up to the Planck and Einstein.

Comment

• Every Soviet engeener should knew the basics!

Comment

What confirmation, idiot!

You were creaming you pants, repeating Ukranian propaganda about shot down Kinzhal by Patriot, then a few days after the whole battery was of Patriot was destroed as a DEMONSTRATION!!!

Y F LIAR!!!
                            I think I am leaning more toward total idiot than loyal "serb" at this point. You really are cracking me up! I don't think I have seen someone this wrong in...he11...maybe my entire life!

Comment

• pchang
                              pchang commented
                              Editing a comment
                              How soon we forget kid and kenobi.

• PLATO
                              PLATO commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I stand corrected!
                          Working...
                          X