Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, is anyone here positive with regards to CoViD-19?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About 4 to 6 months and you need to get a repeat

hey if you want to brave the odds, ok I guess

Comment

"hey if you want to brave the odds, ok I guess" well thank you!!! thats a whole lot better than wishing death upon me.

Comment

I guess.

I'm not wishing death on anyone
        I even went out on a date with the non vaccinbated girl

Comment

so... sex is worth the risk?

Comment

That's a tough one

I'd say yes

Comment

but I' rather healthy and vaccinated

Comment

hmmm... i might agree. now! thats one shot you DO want to get. if you need it. and yes, that shot does indeed work.

Comment

I respect if someone has a fear of it. anyway that girl has had a tragic history.

her parents died, her husband died, her friends died.

helll I think I'll die if I become her boyfiriend

Comment

tough one. have a 'shot'. might help.

Comment

indeed

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                        oki fair enough. but my driving without a seatbelt does not change the odds for you.
                        I've driven drunk several times, including times I didn't recall having driven on the following morning, and never had an accident or anything.

Given that past experience says that me driving drunk does not change the odds for anyone else; and given the fact that avoiding driving drunk does not guarantee that either other people or I will not be involved in a car accident, why should I take steps to avoid driving drunk?

(Just to be clear, that was something I did when I was young that I do not approve of at all, I was really stupid and was lucky that I didn't kill or harm someone else or myself)
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Re Op, my mum was tested positive ca. 2 weeks ago, and I was concerned, as she is, y'know, old. But she was given the double whammy last year plus two boosters, the last earlier this year and came out quite well. Had heavy symptoms for ca. a week but then became better gradually.
                          Blah

Comment

Thanks guys for the kind words about my brother.

As far as lashing out about people who choose a different path...well...I am not really lashing out. People are free to decide what happens with their own bodies. They are not free to pass those consequences on to others. People who make their decision based on some conspiracy theory that the vaccine is going to do more harm than good are either politically motivated or to stupid to do any basic research into how the vaccines work.

Not trying to step on anybody's rights...just trying to protect mine. With a sound vaccine available and the highly contagious nature of the vaccine, I have a right to expect to be able to go out in society and be as protected as possible. While the anti-vacciners have a right to not take it, they do not have a right to endanger people. So..if you don't want the vaccine and you don't mind being tested multiple times a day, then I have no issue. If you just want to not take the vaccine and do as you please, then you are infringing on my rights (assuming we come into contact).
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I've been tested about a dozen times, none positive.

Researchers say about 60% of Americans are carrying antibodies that indicate past exposure.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

They are not free to pass those consequences on to others. People who make their decision based on some... you are lashing out a;ready...

Comment

Working...
                                X