Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, is anyone here positive with regards to CoViD-19?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whos reality? yours? sometimes i think people who took the 'shot' lash out at those who did not because they feel they kinda got swindled into taking it.

Comment

• pchang
      pchang commented
      Editing a comment
      Is Joe Rogan a good source of medical knowledge in your reality?

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
    whos reality? yours? sometimes i think people who took the 'shot' lash out at those who did not because they feel they kinda got swindled into taking it.
    You said that COVID is not a disease, and that the COVID vaccine is not a vaccine.

If someone was arguing that a VW golf is not a car, I'd also call him stupid. It seems like you would call him a GM shill.
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

fair enough... now, is covid a disease? is the shot a vaccine?

Comment

you brought up reality... not me. now, who's reality? yours?

Comment

i also own a golf cart. an EZ go. i use it for riding around the hood. i have a battery system that supports xmas lights. i used it for taking kids to bus stop (well MHLC did that more). i have used it for lawn care, yes even pulling weeds from the pond. i got it to keep up with the jones's to be honest. they even work pretty good in snow.

Comment

wait! WAIT! now Fauci has been told to #walkback what he said this morning! is this a joke! he is not in charge - the vaccine is a joke. I am right. call me stupid if you want. call me stupid is if makes you feel better. but it is clear, Fauci does not know what he is talking about.

Fauci clarifies 'the pandemic is not over' on NPR podcast

hmm... so sad. #walkback.

Comment

the 'top' virus guy (haha) says this morning - we are out of the woods.

now, after the white house #walkback. now, "I want to clarify one thing," Fauci said. "I probably should have said the acute component of the pandemic phase"

probably?!? is it probably? is it fact? will this be walked backed in the morning. hahahahaha

Comment

maybe perhaps we should wait for the easter bunny to give us all covid 19 updates. hahahahaha you got suckered. and you call me stupid!

Comment

now i have to underatand that i am drunk. i do understand many were forced to get this 'shot'. i do understand many had little choice. i do feel bad about that.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                    fair enough... now, is covid a disease? is the shot a vaccine?
                    COrona VIrus Disease 2019 (COVID-19 for short) is the disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

The COVID-19 vaccines are vaccines, yes. Why wouldn't you call them that? There may be some other shots involved when treating the disease (for example injected corticoids) which are not vaccines, but I think almost nobody refers to them as vaccines.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I haven't got it. althoiugh it's all around me
                      knock on wood

Comment

also I hope that people who didn't get vaccinated and are now happy that they think they "escpaed it" I hope they get it and suffer and if they brought on someones's death by their primitivism, that they get payed the same coin

Comment

There is no vaccine for the common cold.[3] The primary methods of prevention are hand washing; not touching the eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands; and staying away from sick people.[3] Some evidence supports the use of face masks.[9] There is also no cure, but the symptoms can be treated.[3]Zinc may reduce the duration and severity of symptoms if started shortly after the onset of symptoms.[10]Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen may help with pain.[11]Antibiotics, however, should not be used, as all colds are caused by viruses,[16] and there is no good evidence that cough medicines are effective.[6][17]

Is the common cold a communicable or noncommunicable disease?
                          Vectors are biological factors that transmit diseases, like a mosquito bite. The common cold, the flu, stomach viruses, and malaria are all communicable diseases.

so - yes, i stand correct - the flu, common cold and covid are considered a disease.

and yes, the 'shot' is not a vaccine... as there are no vaccines for the common cold.

Comment

Lost my brother to Covid last August. He trusted the Johnson & Johnson but apparently Delta didn't give a crap. Covid sucks. Those who do not get vaccinated are idiots. The technology behind the mRNA vaccines is 30 years old. If you believe that the vaccines are some conspiracy then your Truth Social membership is waiting just for you.
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

so even with the 'shot' you lost your brother - i am very sorry about that. i am. but why lash out at those who pick a different path??

Comment

Working...
                              X