$4.99 a gallon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mid life crisis car.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
      Mid life crisis car.
      ummm.... honestly, yes. i can say that. lucky, i was. having fun, i am.

Comment

• Wezil
        Wezil commented
        Editing a comment
        I get it. You have the money you didn't have when you were 18. Unfortunately the body goes in the opposite direction than the finances.

pulled over in montana, US highway 2. 102 mph, just cruising. no lie. ticket - no points $20 fine. thats it!!! very nice state trooper. i need to move to montana. highway 2 goes across the (almost) complete north part of US. it's not a highway like an interstate... lots of small towns. wide open! so flat and smooth.

Comment

I like Montana, I had to make a poster or something about that place back in 1st grade.
        "

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
          pulled over in montana, US highway 2. 102 mph, just cruising. no lie. ticket - no points $20 fine. thats it!!! very nice state trooper. i need to move to montana. highway 2 goes across the (almost) complete north part of US. it's not a highway like an interstate... lots of small towns. wide open! so flat and smooth.
          That's 163 kms. Here the speed limit in the country is a maximum of 110 kms per hour.

Comment

most speed limits in Michigan are 70mphs. some states out west are wide open. but for the most part, US speed limits are 70mph. go over 85 and you are looking at $$ ticket and 4 points. go over 11 points and you cant drive legal anymore. get busted going 110mph and you will probably get arrested. i do like hunting for mustangs... i have had my carmao over (edit - AT) 147mph. it is crazy. but so much fun.

Comment

I was on I70 in Utah a few years back with an 80mph limit. That was fun.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

o
                Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                I was on I70 in Utah a few years back with an 80mph limit. That was fun.
                sometimes just driving slow is fun too. i do have a derogatory license plate. camt believe the state allows it. cant say what it is here. that would give away too much info.

Comment

this is my car. 2017 camaro. picture taken last year. last summer. (edit) and in montana. flat wide open country. US highway 2. those mountains WAY in the background - thats canada.
                  Attached Files

Comment

As I've said - she is a real beauty!

Comment

And as for me, I don't even notice how much I pay for a gas. Really.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                        As I've said - she is a real beauty!
                        thank you Serb

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post

thank you Serb
                          You are welcome!
                          She is -

Comment

And you surelly know the feeling, when you are driving a real beast!
                            Nothing compares!!!

Comment

US cars > Russian cars

Comment

Working...
                              X