$4.99 a gallon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $4.99 a gallon

$4.99 a gallon to fuel up my Camaro. I than raced all over Michigan highways. No cops anywhere. Life is good! and yes, thats premium gas.

Bring it on. Bring on $8 a gallon.

My only concern is whether a Democratic president is voted in in 2024.

JM
    (my car gets 54-63 mpg, my wife's SUV gets 34-37 mpg)
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Cheapest gas here is around $5.50. Shoot anyone and everyone who supports Joe Biden. They did this.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• EPW
        EPW commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you trolling or are you actually retarded?

• Wezil
        Wezil commented
        Editing a comment
        I've had the same thought several times over the last month.

Since he is somewhat literate (with the occasional oopsie that he blames on his phone) I'll go with "trolling".

I am sure that Serb would approve of Dinners posting
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Serb
        Serb commented
        Editing a comment
        Johnny be Good!

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      Cheapest gas here is around $5.50. Shoot anyone and everyone who supports Joe Biden. They did this.
      Shouldn't you be blaming brown people for this ?
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	gas vs starbucks.png
Views:	68
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	9433597
        Attached Files
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Now that's funny!
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

With an entire lot of empty parking spaces. If I see a line that long I'm either going in or else passing altogether.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
              Uncle Sparky commented
              Editing a comment
              I've seen that at Tim's in Canada... I park, pick up whatever I 'need', and drive away, often before the line moves.

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            Bruh, I don't think it's Joe Biden's fault California is so expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
              $4.99 a gallon to fuel up my Camaro. I than raced all over Michigan highways. No cops anywhere. Life is good! and yes, thats premium gas.
              She is really beautiful
              And I bet she worth every dollor, you've paid for it.

Comment

Way to go!!!​​

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                  4$ for a gas and 5$ for a coffee
                  Way to go!

Comment

Now I wounder would what you do when we actually strike back with sanctions and it will be 15$ per gallon and 20$ for a coffee?

Comment

Take away the nukes and your feeble country isn't so scary.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post

She is really beautiful
                        And I bet she worth every dollor, you've paid for it.
                        she is a 2017. she is a fifty. 50th anniversary for camaro. i didnt even know what a camaro was last year. found her with only 1000 miles. i love this car. hyper metallic blue. not sure about the 'every dollar you paid for it'... but still fun.

Comment

• Serb
                          Serb commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I've bought my car with 2400 miles. Fell in love with him (my car is a boy ) from the test drive. Speed is the essence!!!
                      Working...
                      X