Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wezil View Post

Why is that man kidnapping that child?
    That actually is a very good symbol of what can be the best of Russians. If I remember correctly, it is a statue of a Russian soldier that rescued a young German girl while under fire during the assault on Berlin.

To me, it is an expression that the Russian people are basically good. It is a shame that their leaders become so corrupt, paranoid, and develop delusions of granduer
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

-While Serb started that way.
      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post

That actually is a very good symbol of what can be the best of Russians. If I remember correctly, it is a statue of a Russian soldier that rescued a young German girl while under fire during the assault on Berlin.

To me, it is an expression that the Russian people are basically good. It is a shame that their leaders become so corrupt, paranoid, and develop delusions of granduer
        Well that makes more sense.

Thanks for the context.

Edit - Serb got mad at me a couple weeks ago when I expressed the belief that Russia could be a truly great nation if they could just get their political act together. To Serb "great" means nothing more than military strength so he proceeded to recite the list of past glories.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

OMG Wezil. We are SO on the same page. Russians are GREAT people and have contributed so much to the world. It truly is a shame that they keep getting beaten down by fools that think only of their own power. That is truly the "Russian condition". If Russia could get its political act together then the entire world would benefit and be a better place.

[Obligatory comment for Serb] It is such a shame that we will eventually have to kill them all and steal all their oil![/Oligatory comment for Serb]
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I only think it's a shame we don't kill them all even more...
            AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
            JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

I probably spend more on coffee than I do on gasoline, lel

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                I probably spend more on coffee than I do on gasoline, lel
                Timmies coffee went up by 5 cents a cup this week. That is sure to drive more than a few Canadians into poverty.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post

She was a three year girl who was crying "Mutter" being under SS fire in the middle of the street fight in Berlin. The Soviet soldier who saved her has lost his wife and daughters due to German Nazis atrocities. He's died five days after he saved this baby because of wounds in the hospital.

The rest of your post is bullsh!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                    She was a three year girl who was crying "Mutter" being under SS fire in the middle of the street fight in Berlin. The Soviet soldier who saved her has lost his wife and daughters due to German Nazis atrocities. He's died five days after he saved this baby because of wounds in the hospital.
                    Pretty nice and good for him - doesn't say anything about the rest

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

You are a modern Nazis for us and we will crush you like your founding fathers.

Comment

You are really sick!

Comment

We are your cure!
                          (as always, unfortunatelly)

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post

You are a fkn nothing, but clowns!
                            You can't win a single war of aggression that you start.

You don't worth a single finger of Russia, when it comes to the actual WAR, pathetic pussies!

Keep f*cking dreaming, or do yourself a favor - dig a shelter!
                            Because you stupid idiot do not realize a simple thing, just like absolute majority of the Western brainless zombies - if your "sanctions" will really have an affect on us to the extend that our existance will be at question, we will simply recognize that as attack on our sole existance and incinerate you!

F*cking idiots!

There will be no other 1991 and your self-proclaimed victory in a Cold War.
                            Because now we know WHAT the f*ck are you, bloody butchers!

We will just kill you, if you don't come in sense.

Period!
                            Somehow I don't think global thermonuclear war will solve any problems Russia might have as a result of sanctions.

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

Somehow I don't think global thermonuclear war will solve any problems Russia might have as a result of sanctions.
                              Yeah, they seem to forget that they really don't exist after a such
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

That is why you (Westerners) still think it's not possible.
                                You got away with it the last time and stupidly think you'll get away again.
                                You will not!
                                Because, unlike you we've been fooled, enslaved and robbed in 1991.And nothing like that will EVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!! We better try our chances to kill you, than let it happen again!
                                And we will kill you, if you don't come in sense!

That is just a fact, not a threat.

Comment

Working...
                                X