Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jan. 6th Insurrection Conspiracy Theory totally debunked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Epps story source, btw, is Darren Beattie, who was fired from the Trump administration (he was a speechwriter and policy aide) after being outed as a white nationalist. Beattie's website, Revolver.news, has been an active promoter of pro-Trump propaganda, including blaming the FBI for Jan.6th.

The site is also full of anti-vax lies, like trying to make the case that Covid vaccines are causing "millions" of deaths. Quite the sh1t-hole, so of course Trump loves it.

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

What a joke.
      You seem to be the only one that doesn't get the real joke here
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

You seem to be the only one that doesn't get the real joke here
        No. The real joke is that I said they were unarmed and the MTG said one of them had some weapons. The joke is that you and MTG believe that Trump was involved in that.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Gee... Trump told people to come to Washington... Then pumped them up with his lies... Then sent them to capital while he went back to watch it all on TV... But to you, Trump had NOTHING to do with what happened on Jan 6th
          Keep drinking the kool aid
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Gee... Trump told people to come to Washington... Then pumped them up with his lies... Then sent them to capital while he went back to watch it all on TV... But to you, Trump had NOTHING to do with what happened on Jan 6th
            Keep drinking the kool aid
            You have no evidence. Nothing. Telling people to go to the Capitol is not telling them to take over the government. And you accuse me of drinking kool-aid. Man, this is the stupidest horse **** possible. Please tell me that you have at least a small inclination about how stupid this is.

Comment

• Forget it. You have to be just lying. There is no way anyone can be that stupid.

Comment

You have no evidence. Nothing. Telling people to go to the Capitol is not telling them to take over the government. And you accuse me of drinking kool-aid. Man, this is the stupidest horse **** possible. Please tell me that you have at least a small inclination about how stupid this is.
                There is more "evidence" of that than there is of your straw man "Epps" being the cause of the WHOLE THING.
                Again, why was the mob in Washington in the first place... Trump told them to come
                Why were they there... Because Trump kept telling his BS Lie that the election was stolen from him
                Who pumped up the crowd to "stop the steal"...
                Who then sent them to the Capital... while he hid back in the White House to watch it all unfold on TV. Who did NOTHING when he saw what was going down...
                But in Kid's mind, Trump had NOTHING TO DO with what went down that day....

Talk about real BS... just keep believing whatever crap your masters feed you
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

No. The real joke is that I said they were unarmed and the MTG said one of them had some weapons. The joke is that you and MTG believe that Trump was involved in that.
                  Several dozen were armed. That guy was the fustest with the mostest, but is sufficient in and of itself to refute your claim that "they were unarmed." Trumpy-wumpy doesn't do details. He just sets things in motion, sits back, and goes "who, me?" while people like you lap it up.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

There is still video of him inciting the riot and he isn't charged.
                    I just read your article from law enforcement today, this needs a proper investigation

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Don't be fooled by the site's name. Law Enforcement Today is a well documented publisher of fake news, including about police relations amid the George Floyd protests, the source of Oregon fires, as well as material by QAnon supporters. Hell, most of the editorial content is written by "Jim Patrick" - a pseudonym. The guy says he's a retired police chief but won't even tell you his real name -- just that he's an "unabashed Trump supporter."
                      Last edited by -Jrabbit; January 12, 2022, 22:38.

• Berzerker
                      Berzerker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      but we have video, the govt must have video too... The article says people were removing fencing and signs restricting access and then people on the ground herded them like cattle right into the building. Now either these people were Proud Boys or... Lets ask Ray Epps.

• Rounds rounds on Trumps trumpeting

Here we have an article stating that republican Senator Rounds has clearly stated that Trump did not win the election. Other Republican senators support him. Trump is very unhappy about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post

Several dozen were armed. That guy was the fustest with the mostest, but is sufficient in and of itself to refute your claim that "they were unarmed." Trumpy-wumpy doesn't do details. He just sets things in motion, sits back, and goes "who, me?" while people like you lap it up.
                      No it wasn't because no sane person would believe that they could take over the U.S. government. This should not need to be said.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The likelihood of success does not change the illegality of the act.
                        As any sane person knows.

There is more "evidence" of that than there is of your straw man "Epps" being the cause of the WHOLE THING.
                      Again, why was the mob in Washington in the first place... Trump told them to come
                      Why were they there... Because Trump kept telling his BS Lie that the election was stolen from him
                      Who pumped up the crowd to "stop the steal"...
                      Who then sent them to the Capital... while he hid back in the White House to watch it all unfold on TV. Who did NOTHING when he saw what was going down...
                      But in Kid's mind, Trump had NOTHING TO DO with what went down that day....

Talk about real BS... just keep believing whatever crap your masters feed you
                      You just bring up things that aren't in dispute and pretend you are winning an argument and it's so funny because I guess I'm supposed to be so stupid. Like 50 emojis.

Look. This is a stupid game, but it's got serious consequences. You are taking part in the demonization of your political opponents, those who oppose the corrupt weaponized government that is abusing Americans. I'm not doing a bit. I'm ****ing serious. No ****ing games.

Comment

no sane person would believe that they could take over the U.S. government.
                        An insane president could believe it

Comment

You just bring up things that aren't in dispute and pretend you are winning an argument
                          I would like to say that the world is round and declare that I have won the argument.

Comment

• Guise, I just PWNed you all.

Comment

Working...
                            X