Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jan. 6th Insurrection Conspiracy Theory totally debunked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People that fell for the Russia Hoax should have rethought their life, not fall for propaganda from the same people. They should not tell people about stories from those people. It's really unbelievable that that is sadly not the case for so many people.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• It's so sad that the majority of brain dead Trump supporters still think he won... But, has been proven in the past, they will believe anything
      Have a nice day
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
        It's so sad that the majority of brain dead Trump supporters still think he won... But, has been proven in the past, they will believe anything
        Have a nice day
        It's like you are comparing an ant hill to a mountain. No wonder you keep believing propaganda.

Comment

• Biden, talking to reporters, is asked about how they are handling the pandemic. He let's his mask fall off while he's talking, in front of cameras. Then he just says, "This looks stupid," and takes it off completely.

Comment

• Gee... for Kid, somebody who is trying to overturn a VALID and LEGAL election simply because of his own ego is an Anti Hill

And in other wack job news...
            MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is confident that he'll be successful in proving the election was fraudulent and recently claimed he has "enough evidence" to put hundreds of millions of people in jail.
            "We already have all the pieces of the puzzle," Lindell said. "When you talk about evidence, we have enough evidence to put everybody in prison for life –300 some million people."
            300 some million people
            Maybe he should check out the current population of the United States

I want some of what he's smoking...

But I'm sure there are a bunch of Trump minions who are doing a circle jerk and believe this nonsense
            But then again, this is the same moron who said Trump would be reinstated by now... and just how is that working out
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Gee... for Kid, somebody who is trying to overturn a VALID and LEGAL election simply because of his own ego is an Anti Hill
              You're comparing A pillow salesman saying that the election was stolen to the FBI and probably the FISA court weaponizing the media to fool the American people (you yourself) into believing that the President was controlled by Putin. Do you even pay attention to yourself? Or you don't care?

Comment

• Eh, you love it. You love that crap, corruption.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You're comparing A pillow salesman saying that the election was stolen to the FBI and probably the FISA court weaponizing the media to fool the American people (you yourself) into believing that the President was controlled by Putin. Do you even pay attention to yourself? Or you don't care?
                  And you seem to think a Sitting President trying to stay in power after he lost is nothing. Do you even pay attention to reality.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

And you seem to think a Sitting President trying to stay in power after he lost is nothing. Do you even pay attention to reality.
                    Oh that's why he OKed federal officers to protect the Capitol and shoot to kill. Facts. They mean nothing to you. You are brainwashed. Again, if you fall for something like the Russia Hoax they got you. Facts no longer matter.

Comment

• Really man, they were unarmed. You actually think he was trying to stay in power by sending unarmed rioters into the Capitol. This is even stupider than the Russia Hoax. This is actually the stupidest conspiracy theory that I can think of.

Comment

Really man, they were unarmed. You actually think he was trying to stay in power by sending unarmed rioters into the Capitol. This is even stupider than the Russia Hoax. This is actually the stupidest conspiracy theory that I can think of.
                        Yet you still believe he won...and Trump continues on the path to overturn our Democracy.
                        He just can't admit he lost. Makes him a double loser.
                        All because of his ego.
                        But keep believing all the BS Trump is feeding you.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Another lie. There is video of Ray Epps saying "We need to go into the Capitol." What you have is a conspiracy theory, totally pulled out of Pelosi's ass.
                          Assuming you're not just making **** up, making a statement that "we need to go into the Capitol" without any attempt to do so does not rise to the level of incitement or any lesser offense under the relevant jury instructions and case law under 18 U.S.C. §2102. You have to be pretty desperate to hang your hat on Epps. Nope, Trumpy-wumpy saying "they done did stole the lekshun. I can't lose, it's not in the rules I made up" had nothing to do with it. Mo Brooks saying to go "kick ass and take names" had nothing to do with anything. Nor did the social media chatter or prior communications between dozens of individuals. Thousands of people went over to stand on the steps singing L'Internationale, but this one random guy saying "we need to go into the Capitol" set hundreds of people in motion. Riiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhttttttt.
                          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Biden, talking to reporters, is asked about how they are handling the pandemic. He let's his mask fall off while he's talking, in front of cameras. Then he just says, "This looks stupid," and takes it off completely.

https://youtu.be/85Ape8uATlQ
                            Aooarently, you haven't spent much time in government proceedings. It's pretty standard to take masks off when speaking at an in-person trial, hearing or other event.
                            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Really man, they were unarmed. You actually think he was trying to stay in power by sending unarmed rioters into the Capitol. This is even stupider than the Russia Hoax. This is actually the stupidest conspiracy theory that I can think of.

Yep, unarmed. All just innocent as lambs.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post

Yep, unarmed. All just innocent as lambs.
                                What a joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X