No announcement yet.

Vaxxine Rebellion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, if I were fully vaccinated I would feel very safe from Covid, but apparently you are still hysterical about getting it and dying.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Yes, those are the only two emotional states that exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Seriously, if I were fully vaccinated I would feel very safe from Covid, but apparently you are still hysterical about getting it and dying.
        Again, please point out where I said any such thing... oh that's right, you can't. you just made it up like you always do.
        Yes, I feel safer since I was vaccinated. But I'm also aware that you can still get Covid even if you have been vaccinated... while it's rare and the odds are far less than the morons who aren't vaccinated getting it, you can still get it.
        I'm not HYSTERICAL, even though you seem to be with just about every post. Being in a high risk group, I'm doing what I can to protect myself, like any rational person should.
        But feel free to keep up your baseless rants... we expect that from you.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Lol. You have irrational fear, or it's virtue signaling. It's not rational to be afraid of getting covid when you're vaccinated. Anyone that says so is discouraging others from getting vaccinated.

Comment

Lol. You have irrational fear, or it's virtue signaling. It's not rational to be afraid of getting covid when you're vaccinated. Anyone that says so is discouraging others from getting vaccinated.
            Typical Kid... ignoring facts and science and just sprouting BS.
            But we expect him to keep making stuff up since he doesn't believe in facts or science, just the lies his alt right media sites and trump tells him.
            FACT... You can get Covid even if you are vaccinated. Yes, the odds are less and most of the people that die from it are not vaccinated. However it does happen... and for those in high risk groups with higher death rates should continue to be cautious...
            That only makes sense and is logical.
            Anyone that lies that getting the vaccine caused swelling balls and his girlfriend to dump him to her millions of followers is somebody that is REALLY ACTIVELY discouraging others. Not people who are just trying to be careful with their lives.

Concerns (you are the one that keeps saying fear) that you could catch Covid is not irrational. It's a fact.
            It's not virtue signaling (more nonsense from the alt right)... It's just a fact.

But we expect you to keep moving the goal post or changing the subject every time again you are made to look like fool.
            You do that a lot...
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• It's not rational to be afraid of getting into a car crash if you're wearing a seat belt. Anyone that says so is discouraging others from wearing their seat belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                It's not rational to be afraid of getting into a car crash if you're wearing a seat belt. Anyone that says so is discouraging others from wearing their seat belt.
                Who doesn't drive, even with a seat belt on? Nobody but crazy people.

Comment

• Dr. Leana Wen is now saying, on Democracy Now, that it's the vaccinated people that are a threat to unvaccinated people, undermining the narrative that the vaccinated people are putting us all at risk. Maybe they go after her. Let's see.

Comment

• She's an expert that has also been on CNN and MSNBC

Comment

• Gee... didn't she say "Remaining unvaccinated in public should be considered as bad as drunken driving"

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• She said a lot of things.

Comment

• Specifically she said that vaccinated people carry a higher load of the virus, and are therefore more of a danger to unvaccinated people than unvaccinated people are.

Comment

She said a lot of things.
                            I guess you should provide a link or quote what she said, because a search on Democracy Now doesn't show what you seem to be saying.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• At 3:30

Comment

• She contradicts herself. She's for the vaccine mandate but she says the vaccinated are more dangerous around other people.

Comment

Working...
                                X