X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fact Facts as opposed to Alt Facts.
    Blah

Comment

Try something else,.. unless you like to keep losing.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Try something else,.. unless you like to keep losing.

Blah

Comment

That was funny, because no way you will do that.

Comment

I got just the first dose. I might get the next. Idk yet.
            you have a dilemma, one I just faced last month. The data is showing longer gaps between shots induces a better immune response. I got my 2nd Pfizer a month ago with only 4 weeks between shots. I wanted to wait another month or two but decided with delta running around I'd better get the 2nd and see what happens further down the line.

From the data I've seen people who've had covid dont need 2 shots, the 1st acts like the booster and the 2nd showed no added protection. If I got covid and it was mild I probably wouldn't bother getting the vaccine, I think natural immunity is better. I'm a little worried these shots will wear off and I'll get some mutated version next year. I never bothered with seasonal flu shots, I hope this doesn't change that. I dont want covid but if I'm gonna get it now would better prepare my immune system going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

you have a dilemma, one I just faced last month. The data is showing longer gaps between shots induces a better immune response. I got my 2nd Pfizer a month ago with only 4 weeks between shots. I wanted to wait another month or two but decided with delta running around I'd better get the 2nd and see what happens further down the line.

From the data I've seen people who've had covid dont need 2 shots, the 1st acts like the booster and the 2nd showed no added protection. If I got covid and it was mild I probably wouldn't bother getting the vaccine, I think natural immunity is better. I'm a little worried these shots will wear off and I'll get some mutated version next year. I never bothered with seasonal flu shots, I hope this doesn't change that. I dont want covid but if I'm gonna get it now would better prepare my immune system going forward.
              If you've had covid you have better immunity than vaccinated people according to a recent study done in Israel. Fauci is misleading people, telling them that immunity wears off, because "impunity" from the vaccine wears off faster. That's why they are going to push the boosters.

And the CDC isn't saying that the vaccines give you immunity anymore, because the vaccines aren't effective enough to say that they give you immunity.

My only thinking is to not rush into any decision. One shot helps, but not as much. I'm 53 so I might end up getting another shot sooner or later, since it's going to stay with us like the cold.

Comment

Nice FlipFlop
                Blah

Comment

My only thinking is to not rush into any decision.
                  I would rush into a decision if my house was burning down by immediately calling the fire brigade.

Comment

Got me there.

Comment

The whole "do my own research" claim is a lie. It's really just code for "I use Google and keep reading/watching websites and YouTube channels I agree with politically."

Time passes. Situations change. Science keeps observing and testing. New knowledge leads to changes in our understanding of how things work - with the virus, with the vaccines, with protective behaviors. All these things change over time. As they should.

But amazingly, the behavior and beliefs of the "my own research" crowd never changes, even with proven changes in our factual knowledge and scientific understanding. No, they just keep doing what their political allies (masters) want them to do, putting themselves, their families, and their communities at risk of death.

Rather than use our expanding knowledge base to beat the pandemic and keep their loved ones safe, the righty media just uses it to demonize the CDC, Fauci, and anyone who supports them, by telling their sheep-like followers that this is proof that they are being lied to. And they lap it up like candy, take it as The Gospel According To My Side.

But hey, let some random, desperate researcher post a video claiming some out-of-left-field drug is a miracle cure, claim Big Pharma is suppressing their research, then talk about it on Fox and Friends (or similar). For them, this same "my own research" crowd (who, let's face it, are mostly just brainwashed mouth-breathers) will literally risk their lives in hopes that it will work. Rather than saying, "Hmm, interesting findings. Maybe I should consider wearing a mask," these people are literally dying - and killing others - just to prove a dubious political point.

It makes no sense. It hurts us all.

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Can't believe you're actually against doing your own research now.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Quite the contrary -- just saying that Google, random YouTube vids and the like are NOT research.
                          But it doesn't surprise me that you think it is.

I got just the first dose.
                        Fauci got you after all you little *****.

"

Comment

You like taking it up the ass from the deep state don't you? You slutty little ******.
                          "

Comment

I felt dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                              The whole "do my own research" claim is a lie. It's really just code for "I use Google and keep reading/watching websites and YouTube channels I agree with politically."

Time passes. Situations change. Science keeps observing and testing. New knowledge leads to changes in our understanding of how things work - with the virus, with the vaccines, with protective behaviors. All these things change over time. As they should.

But amazingly, the behavior and beliefs of the "my own research" crowd never changes, even with proven changes in our factual knowledge and scientific understanding. No, they just keep doing what their political allies (masters) want them to do, putting themselves, their families, and their communities at risk of death.

Rather than use our expanding knowledge base to beat the pandemic and keep their loved ones safe, the righty media just uses it to demonize the CDC, Fauci, and anyone who supports them, by telling their sheep-like followers that this is proof that they are being lied to. And they lap it up like candy, take it as The Gospel According To My Side.

But hey, let some random, desperate researcher post a video claiming some out-of-left-field drug is a miracle cure, claim Big Pharma is suppressing their research, then talk about it on Fox and Friends (or similar). For them, this same "my own research" crowd (who, let's face it, are mostly just brainwashed mouth-breathers) will literally risk their lives in hopes that it will work. Rather than saying, "Hmm, interesting findings. Maybe I should consider wearing a mask," these people are literally dying - and killing others - just to prove a dubious political point.

It makes no sense. It hurts us all.

New documents obtained by Judicial Watch prove that Democrat allies make the science and that the CDC is a corrupt organization. But of course you keep drinking the koolaid.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                                -Jrabbit commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Thanks for quoting and then literally ignoring the entire post.
                            Working...
                            X