No announcement yet.

Vaxxine Rebellion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew that you wouldn't try to justify someone with mashed potato brains forcing people to take injections.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• See what I mean?
      Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
        See what I mean?
        I see that you love it when mentally ill tyrants impose their will on 80 million people. I just don't know why.

Comment

• You're like the General Milley of debating.

Comment

• The guy who helped saving the US from fascism and possibly prevented WW3 in the process.
            Blah

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• General Milley is a great man.
                "

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
                  General Milley is a great man.
                  People in Russia still say Stalin was great. I guess if that's what you like.

Comment

• He's very helpful to the Communist Chinese. That's probably why you like him.

I was saying that he sucks as a general because he does everything the opposite of what a good general would do.

Idk, why the **** would I take your stupid comments seriously anyway?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You don't become Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff without a long, distinguished career of unquestioned patriotism, devoted military service, brilliant leadership, and insightful intelligence. And let's not forget - he was Trump's choice.

• Kidlicious
                      Kidlicious commented
                      Editing a comment
                      As long as you are going to talk about calling the FBI on people you can piss off lunatic.

• Well... nobody ever takes your comments seriously...
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• "From now on I refuse to be referred to as unvaccinated. I prefer to be called Pureblood."
                      - Lindsey Marie

Comment

• EPW
                        EPW commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Only on creeps like you.

• Kidlicious
                        Kidlicious commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I prefer to be referred to as Pureblood.

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Too bad, VaxBlood.

• Nicki Minaj has been speaking out against vaccine conformity, saying that the establishment is controlling black people. Go figure.

Why would they bother to read when the lie is so juicy & provocative & got her (Joe Reid) dumb ass on tv. They got someone with black skin for a reason. They always use us against us.
                      I didn't know she was so smart, but she appears to have hit the nail right on the head there.

Comment

• Berzerker
                        Berzerker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Joy Reid is a race baiting Russiagater but Nicki using the Uncle Tom defense is weak, albeit hilariously ironic as Joy gets a taste of her own medicine

• Kidlicious
                        Kidlicious commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I don't really approve of the calling black Democrats slaves thing, but I don't say anything when black people do it.

• Her point was about the establishment bullying black people, but let's all ignore the point.

Nicki Minaj fans protest outside CDC headquarters

The group chanted, “Nicki Minaj told me the truth. [Dr.] Fauci lied to me” in defense of the rapper’s tweets about the COVID-19 vaccine.

By Tamantha Gunn Sep 16, 2021, 6:10pm EDTShare this storyFilmMagic
                      The Barbz do not play when it comes to Nicki Minaj.

In a video posted by CBS 46, several of Minaj’s fans protested in front of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) headquarters, which is located in Atlanta, Georgia. In the clip, the group chanted, “Nicki Minaj told me the truth. [Dr.] Fauci lied to me” in defense of the “Good Form” rapper’s recent tweets about the COVID-19 vaccine.

Earlier this week, Minaj tweeted that she would not be attending the Met Gala because she did not have a nanny for her son and she was not vaccinated, which was required for everyone to attend fashion’s biggest night.

Trinidad & Tobago health minister shuts down Nicki Minaj’s swollen testicle claim

The 10-time Grammy-nominated rapper said that she would get the vaccine once she was done researching it. She then explained how her cousin’s friend allegedly had issues with his genitalia after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine shot. “His testicles became swollen,” she tweeted. “His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding. So, just pray on it & make sure you’re comfortable with ur decision, not bullied.”

Terrence Deyalsingh, the Minister of Health for Trinidad & Tobago, said Minaj’s claims were false and his office wasted valuable time following up on her comments. “We had to check and make sure that what she was claiming was either true or false,” Deyalsingh said. “Unfortunately, we wasted so much time yesterday running down this false claim. As far as we know at this point in time, there has been no such reported either side effect or adverse event.”

Nicki Minaj responds after White House official denies invitation claims

On Wednesday (Sept. 15), Minaj revealed that she was invited to the White House to learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine. However, a White House official denied those allegations and said she was actually offered a phone call with a doctor who could answer her questions about the vaccine.

“As we have with others, we offered a call with Nicki Minaj and one of our doctors to answer questions she has about the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine,” the official said, according to NBC.

Comment

• Fight the power Australia.

Comment

• Conflict between journos and Minaj is escalating to threats. Journos are going to find out that not many people actually like them. In fact a lot of people hate them.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                            -Jrabbit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes, and it's Minaj who is making the threats. She doxxed 2 journalists to her fans and those reporters are the ones getting death threats.

She's obviously PO'd at being called out for her obvious lies (the swollen testicles claim), so she sicced her fans on those who dared to follow up on her BS.

Singer Nicki Minaj has posted the personal details of journalists who attempted to contact the source of her controversial Covid vaccine views on social media.

The targets of her ire were Sharlene Rampersad, who works for Trinidad’s Guardian Media Limited, and Daily Mail reporter James Fielding, the Daily Beast reported.

Minaj was left irritated after reporters attempted to contact her family members as well as her cousin’s friend, who she claimed “became impotent” after receiving a Covid vaccination.

“His testicles became swollen,” she wrote last week. “His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding. So just pray on it & make sure you’re comfortable with ur decision, not bullied.”

Journalists, understandably, went looking for the man she identified – and Minaj retaliated.

“Sharlene Rampersad B***H YOUR DAYS ARE F*****G NUMBERED YOU DIRTY HOE,” she wrote on Instagram, in addition to posting screenshots of the reporter’s attempts to contact her friends and family. Minaj also shared Rampersad’s phone number and image, along with Fielding’s business card.
                        Working...
                        X