Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WaPo proves that they brainwash you. Do you care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you believe that I need to be less white?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You got me.
      "

Comment

I hope we can all agree that locking kids in cages in bad.
        "

Comment

I hope we can all agree that the moon landing was faked.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Republicans do whataboutism, which is stupid because you have to detain them.
            So you're in favour of detaining Republicans?
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Obama had several terrible policies, including: how he treated illegal migrants, drone strikes and Guantanamo. Trump was as bad or worse on all three (including much worse on treatment of illegal immigrants), and did 100 times more terrible things.

I expect that Biden will return to Obama levels of terribleness.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Berzerker
                Berzerker commented
                Editing a comment
                Obama destroyed Libya and Syria causing millions of deaths and refugees. Nothing Trump did compares.

Originally posted by Thoth View Post

Not quite true.

Republicans care a lot when Democrats are putting kids in cages.
              Democrats care a lot when Republicans are putting kids in cages.
              And both enjoy lying the cages thing in highly deceptive ways. For instance most were only held at field offices for 3-4 hours waiting for a bus which would take them to long term care facilities. So the whole "kids in cages" nonsense really was deliberate misrepresentations and dishonest propaganda from the beginning.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I had hoped Kid would have bumped the China Watch thread as there are real issues with human rights or economic stuff (where are all the chips???), but the purpose of this thread was probably just to blame the Dems/Biden for something China-related.

Or maybe it was due to jealousy about them Chinese having bigger.....walls
                Blah

Comment

I liked Elon Musk's reply when asked for a comment on an anti-Tesla hit piece in WaPo. "Give my regards to your puppet master." Classic!
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post
                    I hope we can all agree that locking kids in cages in bad.
                    Now that you mention it, that sounds like a really good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                      I had hoped Kid would have bumped the China Watch thread as there are real issues with human rights or economic stuff (where are all the chips???), but the purpose of this thread was probably just to blame the Dems/Biden for something China-related.

Or maybe it was due to jealousy about them Chinese having bigger.....walls
                      I don't try to please the trolls

Comment

Working...
                      X