Do you believe that I need to be less white?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
WaPo proves that they brainwash you. Do you care?
Collapse
X
-
I hope we can all agree that locking kids in cages in bad."...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
So you're in favour of detaining Republicans?Originally posted by Kidicious View PostRepublicans do whataboutism, which is stupid because you have to detain them.Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure
Comment
-
Obama had several terrible policies, including: how he treated illegal migrants, drone strikes and Guantanamo. Trump was as bad or worse on all three (including much worse on treatment of illegal immigrants), and did 100 times more terrible things.
I expect that Biden will return to Obama levels of terribleness.
JMJon Miller-
I AM.CANADIAN
GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
- Likes 2
Comment
-
And both enjoy lying the cages thing in highly deceptive ways. For instance most were only held at field offices for 3-4 hours waiting for a bus which would take them to long term care facilities. So the whole "kids in cages" nonsense really was deliberate misrepresentations and dishonest propaganda from the beginning.Originally posted by Thoth View Post
Not quite true.
Republicans care a lot when Democrats are putting kids in cages.
Democrats care a lot when Republicans are putting kids in cages.Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.
Comment
-
I had hoped Kid would have bumped the China Watch thread as there are real issues with human rights or economic stuff (where are all the chips???), but the purpose of this thread was probably just to blame the Dems/Biden for something China-related.
Or maybe it was due to jealousy about them Chinese having bigger.....walls
Blah
Comment
-
I liked Elon Musk's reply when asked for a comment on an anti-Tesla hit piece in WaPo. "Give my regards to your puppet master." Classic!
Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.
Comment
-
I don't try to please the trollsOriginally posted by BeBro View PostI had hoped Kid would have bumped the China Watch thread as there are real issues with human rights or economic stuff (where are all the chips???), but the purpose of this thread was probably just to blame the Dems/Biden for something China-related.
Or maybe it was due to jealousy about them Chinese having bigger.....walls
I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
- Justice Brett Kavanaugh
Comment

Comment