Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The US Supreme Court just undid the election...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The US Supreme Court just undid the election...

...hehe, just kidding, the ruling was about Trump's tax returns.

The Supreme Court cleared the way for a New York prosecutor to obtain former President Donald Trump’s tax returns, dealing a massive loss to Trump who has fiercely fought to shield his financial papers from prosecutors.
    Blah

That`s not fair ... don't the Supreme Court jugdges (at least the republican ones and especially the 3 ones who came to power during Trumps presidency) know that they are supposed to be thankful to Trump and shield him from any prosecution?
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Gotta wonder which of the various investigations vs. Trump concludes first...
      Blah

Comment

The Supreme Court is too white.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't know what triggered you to type that, but that would be 45's fault: Coney Barrett, Gorsuch, and Cavanaugh.
          Can't get much whiter than that.

• Kidlicious
          Kidlicious commented
          Editing a comment
          Joe Biden is whiter.

I am also curious if Donnie opts for a standard lawyer defence in the upcoming legal trouble or rather calls in lynchmobs again.
        Blah

Comment

The racist, white, pro-black fake news is smearing Justice Thomas now.

Comment

Did you even bother reading the Dissent he provided?
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What's wrong with it?

Comment

Besides being total BS and continuing the Trump theme of fraud... I guess I can see why it's OK to you since you still believe the BIG LIE.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Nonsense lie. You just repeat their smears against him.

Comment

Still drinking the Kool Aid and believing the Big Lie I see.
                    Did you ever come up with any actual proof showing Trump won in a land slide...
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Oh now you go back to that after lying and smearing a black man.

Comment

Gee.. that Thomas brought up fraud in his dissent opinion is a FACT. So no lie there. Unlike your belief in the Big Lie.
                        Try again...
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

A black man can't be against mail-in voting?

Comment

Repeating Trumps lies about mail in voter fraud with no proof... BAD. No matter who is saying it.
                            But you seem to be the one that is trying to make this into a race thing...
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                            X