Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The US Supreme Court just undid the election...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He didn't lie about anything. Stop falsely accusing him. He said SCOTUS should make a ruling regarding it.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Keep drinking the kool aid Kid and repeating all your spoon fed alt right propaganda...

Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        He didn't lie about anything. Stop falsely accusing him. He said SCOTUS should make a ruling regarding it.
        Clarence Thomas is a big boy, and he has a lifetime gig. His opinions count. And yes, I read his. Did you?
        That doesn't mean they won't be commented upon - especially today, when the nation is trying to figure out how this very conservative court will rule.
        In this case, he was in the minority, even with 6 conservative justices on the Court.

But I'm sure Justice Thomas appreciates having pearl-clutching Trump loyalists like you defending him against the evils of a free press.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I will make a note that you don't give af about people lying about black men, misrepresenting their position and making them out to be hacks.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            I didn't say any of that. Didn't imply any of that. All I said is that Justice Thomas doesn't need feckless idiots like you to defend him. The fact that you think Clarence Thomas needs special protection from commentary just shows what a racist you really are.

You'll note I said absolutely nothing about his dissent. 10-to-1 you haven't even read it.

• Kidlicious
            Kidlicious commented
            Editing a comment
            Own it dude!

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            Own your racism, dude!
        Working...
        X