Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The US Supreme Court just undid the election...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Own your racism, dude!

• Kidicious
    commented on 's reply
    Own it dude!

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    I didn't say any of that. Didn't imply any of that. All I said is that Justice Thomas doesn't need feckless idiots like you to defend him. The fact that you think Clarence Thomas needs special protection from commentary just shows what a racist you really are.

You'll note I said absolutely nothing about his dissent. 10-to-1 you haven't even read it.

• Kidicious
    replied
    I will make a note that you don't give af about people lying about black men, misrepresenting their position and making them out to be hacks.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    He didn't lie about anything. Stop falsely accusing him. He said SCOTUS should make a ruling regarding it.
    Clarence Thomas is a big boy, and he has a lifetime gig. His opinions count. And yes, I read his. Did you?
    That doesn't mean they won't be commented upon - especially today, when the nation is trying to figure out how this very conservative court will rule.
    In this case, he was in the minority, even with 6 conservative justices on the Court.

But I'm sure Justice Thomas appreciates having pearl-clutching Trump loyalists like you defending him against the evils of a free press.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Keep drinking the kool aid Kid and repeating all your spoon fed alt right propaganda...

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    He didn't lie about anything. Stop falsely accusing him. He said SCOTUS should make a ruling regarding it.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Repeating Trumps lies about mail in voter fraud with no proof... BAD. No matter who is saying it.
    But you seem to be the one that is trying to make this into a race thing...

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    A black man can't be against mail-in voting?

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Gee.. that Thomas brought up fraud in his dissent opinion is a FACT. So no lie there. Unlike your belief in the Big Lie.
    Try again...

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    Oh now you go back to that after lying and smearing a black man.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Still drinking the Kool Aid and believing the Big Lie I see.
    Did you ever come up with any actual proof showing Trump won in a land slide...

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    Nonsense lie. You just repeat their smears against him.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Besides being total BS and continuing the Trump theme of fraud... I guess I can see why it's OK to you since you still believe the BIG LIE.

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    What's wrong with it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X