Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrats will stand trial for inciting violence.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Check out the 1A
    Check out the election results...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by AntiFash Gordon View Post
      Would you prefer one of my Other Ideas?

Ming made me plonk "Prolific Troll" (nothin' personal, but it fit three of the other four qualified members, and Paddy, too, for all I know) but "This isn't even my final form!" or "This IS my final form!" certainly have a ring to them...
      Those would be funny too.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I'd go for the first if not Ming, but I DO like the last. Let's go change the rank name...

Edit: Done.
        Also edit: ? Why?
        Final edit: NOW it shows. Yes!
        Last edited by Buster Crabbe's Uncle; February 13, 2021, 20:11.
        AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
        JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Check out the election results...
          How many people that voted for Biden think it's constitutional for Congress can take away your right to say "Fight for your country?"

Comment

• Blah blah blah... as always, you are simply parroting what your alt right sites are spoon feeding you... all of which is a load of crap. And while nobody expected Trump to be convicted by his lap dogs, it was record setting in the number of his own party that did vote to convict.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• If he had actually incited violence then he would have been convicted. But that was another witch hunt. So pitiful. Too bad you don't blame the people that keep perpetrating these hoaxes for the failure of the Democratic Party.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                57% of the Senate voted guilty.

• Kidlicious
                Kidlicious commented
                Editing a comment
                And they voted against the 1A

• What a waste of time.

Comment

• Many of the Senate who did not vote to convict were not voting that what Trump did was not impeachment worthy (or incitement), rather they were voting that impeachment should not be used on officials out of office (despite reason, precedent and the political vote earlier in the week).

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                  What a waste of time.
                  I disagree.

I would have probably called witnesses too, but the Democratic politicians decided that wasn't worth it.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• They would have had to do an investigation. Even if they didn't allow Trump's team to call their own witnesses, the findings would come out because of FOIA.

Comment

• Trump's actions and statements were public and part of the public record. The contracts with the Republican lawmakers would possibly be worth calling witnesses, but the lawmakers made the statements openly and it isn't going to change the result.

Most serious unsubstantiated allegations (or conspiracies) that certain Republican lawmakers or administration officials were purposefully supporting a coup attempt would be potentially much more serious, would require an investigation, but were not required for the charge (which was incitement).

JM
                      (Note that I don't think there is any solid evidence behind such allegations.)
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Kidlicious
                        Kidlicious commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Which you claim is exactly like saying there's a fire when there isn't. But it's not you're falsely accusing and you're a hypocrite that doesn't care about prosecutors doctoring evidence to get a conviction.

If he had actually incited violence then he would have been convicted.

The gutless Republicans are so afraid of Trump, he could have shot somebody in cold blood with a ton of witnesses and they still wouldn't have voted to convict.
                      The fact that 7 republicans did go along should tell you something.

But continue to believe the Big Lie that Trump won. And keep repeating all the spoon fed propaganda...
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Or Kid's gone full fascist and knows perfectly well that Trump lost & incited violence. He's for the lies.
                        "

Comment

• The house managers doctored evidence and you people continue to tell lies about Trump. Trump's not even the President anymore. Those hacks are still in office. You people are pitiful.

Comment

You have serious problems JR. This isn't hard. Congress can't tell people what they can and can't say, even other branches of government. Not constitutionally anyway. But I guess that's so hard to understand that you call others who understand idiot.
                            Most, if not all, countries have laws against inciting riots or insurrections and I believe that includes the USA. The upshot is that if Trump is found to have been inciting a riot or insurrection then he may be subjected to legal remedies.

I presume this whole impeachment thing will go nowhere. "Impeachment" seems to be some sort of political theatre regularly trotted out over at least the past 30 years.

And Trump lost the election. It seems all sorts of people are raising vast sums of money by claiming the election was stolen. A wonderful fund raising opportunity and who knows how much will be misapplied or misappropriated. (There seem to be people with no connection to Trump raising lots of money).

Comment

Working...
                            X