Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrats will stand trial for inciting violence.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He called for and incited a mob. It is exactly like yelling fire in a crowded theater.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

The government doesn't get to tell you what you can't say when you become the President.
      impeachment is both political and legal

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

If this weren't a show trial that might be true. This is a horrible abuse of power. Some of these members of Congress like to talk about how afraid they were on that day. Well normal Americans are afraid of our government because they do this kind of thing.
        Normal Americans usually don't even get a trial.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

impeachment is both political and legal

JM
          So your position is that Congress gets to regulate the speech of the President?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
            He called for and incited a mob. It is exactly like yelling fire in a crowded theater.

JM
            This is just wrong on many levels. "Yelling fire in a crowded theater" is not protected speech. What Trump said is protected speech. So it's not the same thing. Can't you see that?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Your whole line "reasoning" attempting to paint this entire matter as a "free speech" issue is wrong-headed, misleading, incorrect, and ridiculous.

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

Normal Americans usually don't even get a trial.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...-found-guilty/
            Prosecutoral misconduct is a serious problem.

Comment

Prosecutoral misconduct is a serious problem.
              I agree.

Comment

• 43 GOP Senators are now on the record as supporting Trump's actions.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• In early September 2002, the CIA briefed Pelosi and other top members on the House Intelligence Committee about the enhanced interrogation techniques. The members and staffers “questioned the legality of these techniques if other countries would use them,” but the CIA’s Counterterrorism Center legal staff deleted from a draft memo that sentence, according to the Senate Intelligence Committee’s new report. Rodriguez, who was CTC director at the time, replied in an email, “short and sweet.”
                  A Senate report on CIA interrogation tactics raises the question of what top Democrats knew about the program.

How often are minutes deleted to protect the perceived prestige of American public officials?

Comment

• You have serious problems JR. This isn't hard. Congress can't tell people what they can and can't say, even other branches of government. Not constitutionally anyway. But I guess that's so hard to understand that you call others who understand idiot.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It's over. Not impeached. I expected that outcome, and I accept it.
                      Your perception of the actual issues involved remains both simpleminded and incorrect.
                      Fine. You never change, and we're all used to that. I can move on. But if you're just here to launch personal attacks, FU, and get a life.

Meanwhile, I look forward to the criminal prosecution of the Capitol attackers who perpetrated the events of January 6th. As a law-and-order guy and patriotic American, I'm sure you'll agree.

• Kidlicious
                      Kidlicious commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Not only do you want guilty prosecuted but you want people denied the right to free speech, to not want people to have the right to say "Fight for your country." So don't talk to me about law and order because you're an authoritarian and I don't share your beliefs.

• Coming from the guy who still believes Trump won the election based on nothing but Trumps lies...
                    And as usual, even though you don't understand the constitution, you have to claim anybody that disagrees with your opinion are the ones that don't understand....
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Hey Kid - notice anything different in your postbit the last few day?

Any feedback about the new post rank?
                      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                          Coming from the guy who still believes Trump won the election based on nothing but Trumps lies...
                          And as usual, even though you don't understand the constitution, you have to claim anybody that disagrees with your opinion are the ones that don't understand....
                          Check out the 1A

Comment

• Originally posted by AntiFash Gordon View Post
                            Hey Kid - notice anything different in your postbit the last few days?

Any feedback about the new post rank?
                            Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            Would you prefer one of my Other Ideas?

Ming made me plonk "Prolific Troll" (nothin' personal, but it fit three of the other four qualified members, and Paddy, too, for all I know) but "This isn't even my final form!" or "This IS my final form!" certainly have a ring to them...
                            AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                            JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Working...
                            X