Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AOC wasn't in the building when the Capitol was stormed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ming View Post
    First... you had no problem before with Trump and his comments how low income housing was destroying the suburbs.
    So I call BS.
    And calling them slaves of the Democrat party is pretty racist and most people agree on that one.
    But I guess it's no surprise that you don't find MTG's comments racist.
    Democrats agree with you. That doesn't make you right. That's called circular reasoning.

At this point I could talk about studies that indicate that leftists tend to think they know what's going on in people's heads but they actually don't. They have a kind of low intelligence in that regard.

But I think a better point is that leftists are more manipulative. They are very critical and that's a known strategy that they use.. IOW calling people racist is a way that you think wins you arguments. So just because you call people racist means nothing.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Democrats agree with you. That doesn't make you right. That's called circular reasoning.

At this point I could talk about studies that indicate that leftists tend to think they know what's going on in people's heads but they actually don't. They have a kind of low intelligence in that regard.

But I think a better point is that leftists are more manipulative. They are very critical and that's a known strategy that they use.. IOW calling people racist is a way that you think wins you arguments. So just because you call people racist means nothing.

Typical response...
      As usual, your DDS is showing again.
      And I love how you try to claim "low intelligence" since it is indeed a fact that Trump has his best support from the lower educated Americans and does poorly against the well educated.
      And I'm not calling her a racist to "win and argument"... just pointing out the facts of what she said.
      But again, it's no surprise that you don't find her comments racist.

Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

She won with 75% of the vote, thats one of the reasons why gerrymandering 'safe seats' polarizes politics by concentrating left and right into different districts. Otoh maybe Congress should have a diversity of voices instead of being drowned out by the incessant hum coming from the middle.

David Duke applauded Ilhan Omar's criticism of Israel, so did I. She told the truth about the swamp, thats what matters. I hope this woman is a loose cannon, maybe she'll occasionally fire on the GOP too. Sadly AOC appears to be selling out already, the swamp chews idealists up and spits them out when its not busy feasting on taxpayer funded roasted hog.
        Last edited by Berzerker; February 5, 2021, 17:49.

Comment

The "middle" is aligned with the left-wing. They all know the government is corrupt and they support that corrupt government.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

The Trump administration was corrupt and you and your fellow Republicans supported that... so what's your point?
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
            X