Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AOC wasn't in the building when the Capitol was stormed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
    If someone comes into your house to murder you but you had stepped out unexpectedly to help the neighbor, would you not be scared? Would it not be attempted murder?

JM
    Absolutely no one came to murder her. She literally just lied and made it all upon because she is both a narcissist and a pathological liar who has a desperate need to get attention. Literally all the woman does is lie and say stupid things.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

This is not her first hoax. Remember when she had pictures of herself taken and she was crying about "children in cages?" But there were no children or immigrants behind the fence.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
        I would like to say that I was not in the building when the capitol was stormed.

I may have been in a building when the capitol was stormed however I was in a building in or near the capitol.

I hope this clears up where I wasn't at the time AOC was either in the building or not in the building.

Were any other Polytubbies not in the building?
        I had an excellent view of the building from my couch, but I was not in the building.

I did however, make an excellent bowl of popcorn to eat while I watched. (from not inside the building)

I definitely wasn't not absent from the building.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

If someone broke into my house while I wasn't there and messed with my stuff I'd naturally assume it had nothing to do with me!

Comment

That's no excuse for manipulating the emotions of violent idiots.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Glad to see you're on board with there being no excuse for Trump's manipulation of the 1/6 crowd.

• Thoth
              Thoth commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm sorry you had your emotions manipulated.

Stop lying.

Comment

AOC is a hoaxer just like Smollett.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Just like Adam Schiff et al

Comment

Amazing. She is doubling down on her lies, insisting that rioters entered the building she was in. Why does she still allowed on Twitter? Why isn't everyone going after her like they do to others?

Comment

People don't lose twitter for lying. They lose twitter for inciting violence. When has she incited violence?

JM
                    (I am not saying that she is lying, I have not been following this story. I thinks she is a decent and impressive politician but she is not my leader and I think there is a reasonable chance she flames out in the next 4 years.)
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

*cough* bull****.

Comment

I just love all this outrage about AOC coming from a guy who still believes the big lie that Trump won the election.
                        Talk about BS...
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'll put a check next to "Congresswomen lying about other members of Congress trying to have her murdered" on my list of things you don't care about.

Comment

Again... please post where I ever said that... oh that's right you can't.
                            Just pointing out how funny it is for somebody who supported the most lying president in modern history to be trying to make such a big deal out of another politician telling a lie.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No comparison. In fact Democrats/Media lied about him lying. They constantly lied about him, even with hoaxes. It's the hypocrite hoax party.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                                -Jrabbit commented
                                Editing a comment
                                You are totally off the deep end, dude. 45's lies were constant, documented, and many were on video.
                                And deep down, you know it.
                            Working...
                            X