Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AOC wasn't in the building when the Capitol was stormed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOC wasn't in the building when the Capitol was stormed.

She has been accusing other Congresspersons of trying to get her murdered, playing the victim. She wasn't even in the building. It's just straight out lying.

But instead we are supposed to be worried about a Congresswoman that believes in conspiracy theories. That's a distraction and people are being played, obviously. Nancy Pelosi et al, aren't lying about being at the Capitol building, but they are attacking MTG, while AOC incites hatred towards members of Congress and ordinary Americans with her lies.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

I'm only going to feed this once, but You Should Be Ashamed. You're arguing in support of what happened Nazi Wednesday, trying to both-sides it pointing fingers and lying to accuse others of lying - and Shame on You.

You numbskulls are going to make that woman president someday, besides, feeding her a politician's oxygen, Attention. It's what got the Pig in position to take a dump on the world, talking about it, giving it the attention it craved, because people are a bunch of suckers, just like the Pig always thought.

-You've stepped up your game this week, talking more or less like an adult in the Gamestop thread -which I herein applaud- more of that action, please, less of supporting neonazis.
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Iow, you got hoaxed again and don't care because you have no problem with people hoaxing you.

Comment

• Kidlicious
        Kidlicious commented
        Editing a comment
        You just make a fool out of yourself. I simply pointed that out.

• Buster Crabbe's Uncle
        Buster Crabbe's Uncle commented
        Editing a comment
        You're simple is right. What besides trolling are you hoping to accomplish?

You're not worth my time.

• Kidlicious
        Kidlicious commented
        Editing a comment
        Good. Bye.

Kid was in the Capitol to hang Mike Pence. Someone said. Or even better "they".

It was all in the emails and on Hunter Biden's laptop, Rudy sez.

Blah

Comment

The fact that you think that laptop is a hoax says it all, but we already knew.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          The fact that you think that laptop is a hoax says it all, but we already knew.
          The fact that you thought Covid would just go away says it all... but we already knew that
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You still going on about that?

Comment

• Kidlicious
              Kidlicious commented
              Editing a comment
              You think that's comparable?

Hilary belongs in prison. Stop complaining about people exposing the truth.

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Actually, that's just your opinion. Or more realistically, the opinion of others that you mindlessly parrot, despite the FACT that neither HRC nor anyone in her employ has been indicted, even after repeated investigations, including her testimony before Congress.

You want truth? OK, here are some proven facts: Covid is real. Trump lost by a landslide. Biden is POTUS.

• Berzerker
              Berzerker commented
              Editing a comment
              if Obama's DoJ and James Comey wouldn't indict her she must be innocent.

I guess you have to try to create a distraction from the fact that Democrats etc just fall for hoax after hoax.

Comment

I would like to say that I was not in the building when the capitol was stormed.

I may have been in a building when the capitol was stormed however I was in a building in or near the capitol.

I hope this clears up where I wasn't at the time AOC was either in the building or not in the building.

Were any other Polytubbies not in the building?

Comment

Kid, please link to where you read "learned" that AOC "wasn't in the building when the Capitol was stormed." As usual, you're a real dick for posting that without a link or source.

I should also point out that what she actually talked about was her fear during the attack. She didn't actually say she was in the Capitol building. And with a riot going on and public calls for her execution, she had every reason to be afraid - afraid of running into a dickwad like you with a gun.
                Last edited by -Jrabbit; February 3, 2021, 12:12.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

If they want to iot they should invite some Canuckastanians to do some serious vandalism. Canuckistanians from from Nova Scotia in red coats could come down the coast by boat and trash things. Again. Destructive those canucks.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                    Kid, please link to where you read "learned" that AOC "wasn't in the building when the Capitol was stormed." As usual, you're a real dick for posting that without a link or source.

I should also point out that what she actually talked about was her fear during the attack. She didn't actually say she was in the Capitol building. And with a riot going on and public calls for her execution, she had every reason to be afraid - afraid of running into a dickwad like you with a gun.
                    Hey, check it out, she hoaxes stupid Democrats like yourself. Obviously people like you don't give a damn that she does this because you fall for it too, which you just proved. What she does is disgusting and every decent person knows it.

And if you think I'm a dick for saying so maybe you don't realize that I don't give af.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So, no link. Got it.

If someone comes into your house to murder you but you had stepped out unexpectedly to help the neighbor, would you not be scared? Would it not be attempted murder?

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

You are obviously duped by her. I'm not debating whether or not she is hoaxing her stupid followers or not, because that would just open things up for people like you to gaslight people.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Dude, you started the thread. Made statements that you refuse to confirm with outside sources. Then you accuse anyone who questions you of being "duped" or "hoaxed." Either defend your point with facts or close down your stupid, petty thread and go back to accusing the Left of storming the Capitol.

• Kidlicious
                        Kidlicious commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm not interesting in debating this with one of her followers.

That the woman has been brazenly lying should be something we all remember and reflect upon whenever she opens her big stupid mouth.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        She's just a US rep from NY. She was re-elected. She gets one vote in the House, representing her district.
                        Doesn't represent you or me. Certainly doesn't affect my daily life. I could say the same about hundreds of others.
                    Working...
                    X