Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you deal with loneliness or anxiety?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are still feeling lonely, I have a Zoom council meeting tonight that promises to be horrible... you can go in my place. Keep the camera turned off.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by BanditGaming View Post
      As far as loneliness goes I would suggest to call friends and family regularly and have some nice conversations in order to satisfy a bit of social need. Also multiplayer games you can play with a friend can do something about that feeling.

To deal with anxiety, I found exercising works by far the best. Like someone said, "If they could put exercise in a pill, it would be the best bestseller ever." Furthermore, avoid junk information from the internet and read a quality book or watch a good movie/series instead.

If you self isolate for 7+ days and don't develop covid symptoms you are free to visit your parents. Some people can develop symptoms up to 12 days from infection, but by far most get sick by the 7-8th day from infection. ...source is 2 doctors I have in my family.

But looking at the brigther side, we have the vaccines on rollout as we speak. I'm sure this year will do better for us and to our family.
      Thanks, man. I've realized that sometimes, one of the benefits of thinking of others is that it stops us from thinking too much about ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
        If you are still feeling lonely, I have a Zoom council meeting tonight that promises to be horrible... you can go in my place. Keep the camera turned off.
        Sorry, I just came back now, got no signal in the mountains. I'm doing better now, thanks for your suggestion, man.

Comment

Working...
        X