How things are going in your area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by One2Tfourth View Post
    Neighbors are quarantined because the schools opened up and surprise, now they all test positive. State's becoming a hotbed.

I'm fine though. I was already a recluse and I didn't lose my job so my life basically hasn't changed in any meaningful way besides wearing a mask at work and when I'm out and about. I got used to that quickly enough.
    I'm glad that you're doing your part to be safe for yourself and for others. Not all people will do the same thing nowadays.

Comment

• Lovely. The tropical breezes waft, the gentle ocean waves lap the beach, the sun sparkles on the water. If one has to be locked down, not a bad spot for it really.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer View Post
        Lovely. The tropical breezes waft, the gentle ocean waves lap the beach, the sun sparkles on the water. If one has to be locked down, not a bad spot for it really.
        True that. I imagine a beach with all but myself in it. Really a nice view.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugarrynad View Post
          My own neighborhood is still strict on implementing security and safety protocols inside the village. More and more people are going back to work each day but with worries that Covid-19 cases will rise up again due to everything going back to normal. How about in your area? Is covid-19 treated like an ordinary flue there or people are still getting paranoid with it?
          In Australia we seem to have virtually eradicated community transmission of C19, thanks to state-localised lockdowns. After the initial virtual eradication the flare ups have been from mistakes with those in quarantine coming in from OS. State borders are opening up, just in time for Christmas, which is also our summer holidays

During lockdowns compliance has been high.

Comment

• Summer in Winter? That's crazy.
            "

Comment

• Originally posted by One2Tfourth View Post

True that. I imagine a beach with all but myself in it. Really a nice view.
              Why so? I always picture myself on the beach.

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
                Summer in Winter? That's crazy.
                The whole place is completely nuts. Summer in winter a n d visa vera, and get this, everyone there is upside down!!?! No really, if you could look past your feet, right through the Earth, they would be totally topsy turvy. Its why they call it "The land down under." Not only that, but the men "mate" with other men...not that there's anything wrong with that, but they a l l do it!

Comment

• Visa vera? The true Visa? What about MasterCard?
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer View Post
                    Lovely. The tropical breezes waft, the gentle ocean waves lap the beach, the sun sparkles on the water. If one has to be locked down, not a bad spot for it really.
                    Are you still in the bamboo house in Philipines, hidding from the Russian Fleet?

Comment

• /
                      Last edited by Serb; December 5, 2020, 20:13.

Comment

• /
                        Last edited by Serb; December 5, 2020, 20:13.

Comment

Working...
                        X