No announcement yet.

How things are going in your area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friend Serb, you know there were a lot of communists in europe and in Greece, maybe a lot a lot a lot.

One of them was from a dear friend of mine. He was his great grand uncle.

He fought very hard for communism to be installed to Greece (I say luckily he failed, that's my opinion my friend and I also don't like the fascists that fought the communists here) when he failed they would execute him in GReece.

So he went to the USSR.

Believe me, he was young, an idealist onmly looking for a best future for all mankind. If I lived at that epoch I'd be a communist (untill stalin came along probably),

ANyway Stalin did come along.

Anyway he was executed in the USSR because they said he was an "enemy of the people".
    He was not an enemy of the people I don't know why they said that. He was more communist than a communist.

Anyway, he had married in Russia and he had a little boy. The soviet regime was so hard it erased the "memory" of him. His family was scared to say they were his family. They burned family photos so as not to be also persecuted. The fascists in Greece were no saints. I am agaisnt all oprression.

Anyway many many many dewcades later his GRANDCHILDREN man... came and found their family here in Greece.

I can't believe it, it is very stenimental.

And they exchanged stories about that great man, that wrote several letters to stalin before his execution thinking it was an honest mistake from the socviet part.

And yeah that was still less than what the fascists did here in Greece. The greek fascists that is, those who were given to country to rule to "delete the communist danger"

Comment

Did I ever say that Soviets were saints in a white robes and had no sins at all?
      But in comaprison with the crimes of Capitalism, Soviet sins are just like a drop in the ocean!

Comment

Serb you know I like you.
        Like I like proteus AND kid.

I can't help but think we all want the same.

BNut I have to be careful.
        When I was young I was very idealist.

But I have to judge and balance things now.

Of course I will never accept ghouls like dinner and pchang, that think that rich parasitic scum must live and the PEOPLE must die.
        I will always be an enemy to that

OTOH I like democracy and just be free man.

Maybe you are free in Russia and it's all propaganda.

But there is no grand byzantine alternative reality.

I hate the US for some things (I hate the UK even more) but they are democracies. I love that

Comment

It's so stupid to fight when maube in reality we ALL want the same thing

Comment

I mean,even with a poor turksih muslim guy,

What do we REALLY have to divide?

Kill all dictators

anyway that's where I stand

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post

Kill all dictators

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                Did I ever say that Soviets were saints in a white robes and had no sins at all?
                But in comaprison with the crimes of Capitalism, Soviet sins are just like a drop in the ocean!
                You are proposing putting people in the gulag because they might tell the truth about the communist dictatorship. And you will say, "Look we have progress!"

Comment

Oh Boy!!!
                  That's it - I am going to sleep!

Comment

Gn serb.

Comment

• The thread is how are things in your area?

Pretty dire

Full lockdown. I managed to get some wine befiore the 9 o clock curfew

but I'm actually very optimist very soon pfizer's vaccien will be here (the CEO is greek BTW not greek amerivan. greek . ok maybe a bit greek american )

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post

Kill all dictators

Come and get us!
                        Because I vote for Putin!
                        And who might you be (you - as a general West) to decide whom is a dictator and whom have a right to elect the leadership and who doesn't?
                        We are the Democracy, no matter what your media lies to you!
                        And we elect the same leader, beacuse we know, we feel it with our bones, that the next great war is near and he is the one who kicks your asses!
                        That is why you hate him so much and lie about him so much!

America and UK are Democracies?
                        REALLY!!!???
                        Wake-up!
                        The recent American election have shown already what kind of democracy she is!
                        And Brits! Brits!!!

THEY ARE A GODDAMN MONARCHY!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          Gn serb.
                          ty
                          it's 3am here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

Come and get us!
                            Because I vote for Putin!
                            And who might you be (you - as a general West) to decide whom is a dictator and whom have a right to elect the leadership and who doesn't?
                            We are the Democracy, no matter what your media lies to you!
                            And we elect the same leader, beacuse we know, we feel it with our bones, that the next great war is near and he is the one who kicks your asses!
                            That is why you hate him so much and lie about him so much!

America and UK are Democracies?
                            REALLY!!!???
                            Wake-up!
                            The recent American election have shown already what kind of democracy she is!
                            And Brits! Brits!!!

THEY ARE A GODDAMN MONARCHY!!!
                            I disagree brother.

That doesn't mean I'm your enemy

that's all

Comment

• Oh and that it's not because I want you tro "save" me from some turkish threat.

I don't expect anyone but ourselves to "save us". More like let Turkey stay in one piece

Anyway, you vote for putin I'm not gonna hate you

just that we have vastly different routes

Comment

• we drive ahead with western democracies.

Comment

Working...
                                X