No announcement yet.

How things are going in your area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if that was an illusion, it was a thousand times more fair and just society, then you have now! And a million times more fair, then you can offer to the World, if your Capitalism will evolve to its highest post-Capitalism inhuman form (you call a globalism).

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
      Even if that was an illusion, it was a thousand times more fair and just society, then you have now! And a million times more fair, then you can offer to the World, if your Capitalism will evolve to its highest post-Capitalism inhuman form (you call a globalism).
      Tell that to the people that we put in the gulag. But you probably think they were all counter-revolutionaries. They weren't. Many of them were communists. They fought for your country. Then Stalin through them in the gulag.

You believe in fairy tales.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You did put in gulag, am I got you right?
        Perhaps you would, because there are more prisoners in USA now, than it was in USSR in 1937!
        That is a simple statistic fact!

And the revolution always eats its own children - look at the Great French one!

The baby is always born in pain and blood - this is how the life works to defeat death!

And I am not saying that Soviets were saints!
        But, on the other hand - they ARE in comparison with an ocean of blood the Capitalism have on its hands!!!
        Last edited by Serb; November 21, 2020, 14:45.

Comment

And that was my great-grandfather who has been arrested and executed in 1937, not yours!
          So what the f*ck could you know, except of lies they put into your head?

Comment

Скажи честно - ты еврейский эмигрант из СССР в США? И еще не забыл русский? Или это была оговорка по Фрейду?

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
              You did put in gulag, am I got you right?
              Perhaps you would, because there are more prisoners in USA now, than it was in USSR in 1937!
              That is a simple statistic fact!

And the revolution always eats its own children - look at the Great French one!

The baby is always born in pain and blood!
              I already knew that you would try a whataboutism because that's how you have been programmed to think.

Yes there are people in prison in the US. Those are mostly criminals. Some are innocent and that's horrible. It's also horrible that people become criminals and end up in prison. That is a problem that we have. But it's certainly not comparable to what the communist government did to the Russian people, putting innocent people in work camps for slave labor.

And how comparable it is doesn't really matter because you are claiming that that was progressive. No it wasn't progressive, and you know it. That's why you can only talk about other things, to distract away from reality.

Comment

Ну, правда! Ведь ты же меня понимаешь, когда я пишу это?
                Ты там всем абсолютно доволен?
                Счастлив быть на этом сияющем граде на холме?

А ну как ты был бы африканец, что тогда? Тоже топил бы за капитализм в перерывах между тем как тебя, твою жену и детей ебут белые господа?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I already knew that you would try a whataboutism because that's how you have been programmed to think.

Yes there are people in prison in the US. Those are mostly criminals. Some are innocent and that's horrible. It's also horrible that people become criminals and end up in prison. That is a problem that we have. But it's certainly not comparable to what the communist government did to the Russian people, putting innocent people in work camps for slave labor.

And how comparable it is doesn't really matter because you are claiming that that was progressive. No it wasn't progressive, and you know it. That's why you can only talk about other things, to distract away from reality.
                  Oh really?!!!
                  So when you put more people in jails then Stalin - that is all their fault and a nescessary thing!
                  But when you invent lies about hundrends of millions of innocents slain by the evil Soviets - you torn me from reality, not yourselves!

I give you a simple f*cking statisitcs!!!

YOU ARE MORE REPRESSIVE STATE THEN USSR HAVE EVER BEEN, EVEN DURING ITS DARKEST TIME!!!

And you say - that's ok, because we are good!
                  F*CK!!!
                  "Вы не понимаете - это другое!"

Пиздец, блять!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realize that in according US legislation slavery is abolished with the only one exception - A PRISONER CAN BE A F*CKING SLAVE!!!

STILL!!!
                  IN A 21st F*CKING CENTURY!!!

And you motherf*ckers are lecturing us?

REALLY!!!!

Comment

YOU?!!!
                    Who have an industry of slave labour in a system of your f*cking private prisons?

YOU?!!!
                    WHo have a legalized tortures!!!

WHO THE F*CK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO LECTURE ANYONE?!!!

Comment

Just admit that throwing people in prison because they will otherwise expose your lies isn't progress.

Comment

When you spread lies like this I begin to understand why black life matters!

They have had enough of your constant lies, so am I!

Comment

Took my advice and get ready yourselves to a war (that you have already lost), because our contradictions are unsolvable!

We will never accept your World of lies and genocide!

And we will f*cking brake you!!!

Comment

A Goddamn Empire of Lies!!!

Comment

I guess you aren't ready to hear the truth.

Comment

I don't need anyone to tell me the "truth", because I already know it!

Comment

Working...
                                X