How things are going in your area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullsh!t!
    Aside you I was born and lived in a classless society and I know perfectly well that Soviet people were different! You just can't understand that because you haven't seen what I've seen!

That is our Russian fault that we have bought the Western lies and let ourselves to be fooled! That comes from our trusting mentality.

BUT!!!

First of all - that was just us, not the rest of humanity!
    Secondly - we never trust anyone who have fooled us once and would never let ourselves to be fooled twice. We've got our lesson already!
    Thirdly, - the whole idea that very, very, very few people (whose number is constanly decreasing due to them eating themselves like a scorpions in a jar) can have the ABSOLUTE MAJORITY of humankind in chains and keep exploiting them FOREVER - is just illogical and insane!!! The whole history of humankind teach us the opposite!!!

Period!
    Last edited by Serb; November 21, 2020, 12:21.

Comment

If humanity wants to survive it has to evolve to Communism!

Otherwise it is death!

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
        Bullsh!t!
        Aside you I was born and lived in a classless society and I know perfectly well that Soviet people were different! You just can't understand that because you haven't seen what I've seen!

That is our Russian fault that we have bought the Western lies and let ourselves to be fooled! That comes from our trusting mentality.

BUT!!!

First of all - that was just us, not the rest of humanity!
        Secondly - we never trust anyone who have fooled use once and would never let ourselves to be fooled twice. We've got our lesson already!
        Thirdly, - the whole idea that very, very, very few people (whose number is constanly decreasing due to them eating themselves in competiotion) can have the ABSOLUTE MAJORITY of humankind in chains and keep exploiting them FOREVER - is just illogical and insane!
        Period!
        What you don't understand is that communism *is* a western lie. It all comes from the West.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

It comes from the human kind!

That is just another step of the evolution of human society!

Comment

It comes from the human kind!

That is just another step of the evolution of human society!
            It comes from the people that caused the French Revolution and so many other horrific events.

Comment

And there is nothing you can do about that, because history has its own laws!

Comment

You can not stop corruption. Even if you were born not corrupt (you are actually hard wired to operate in a corrupt society at birth) you will be corrupted in society. This corruption happens mostly in the elite class and on the people mostly dependent on them. There is no way to end this reality of human society.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

It comes from the people that caused the French Revolution and so many other horrific events.
                  The French Revolution was about the victory of your beloved Capitalism over Feudalism!!!
                  And it was bloody, no sh!t about that!
                  What makes you think that any struggle between a dying, conservative society and the new progressive one should be like a pillow fight?

Comment

The French Revolution was about the victory of your beloved Capitalism over Feudalism!!!
                    And it was bloody, no sh!t about that!
                    What makes you think that any struggle between a dying, conservative society and the new progressive one should be like a pillow fight?
                    I don't want a "progressive society." That's all lies. You have to be crazy to think that is progress, and that's how they get you to do anything, including mass murder of innocent people.

Comment

You can not stop corruption. Even if you were born not corrupt (you are actually hard wired to operate in a corrupt society at birth) you will be corrupted in society. This corruption happens mostly in the elite class and on the people mostly dependent on them. There is no way to end this reality of human society.
                      Look at me closely!

I lived in USSR just for the 14 years of my life and those were the last days of the USSR, the days of its agony! And even considering that, considering my drawback you guys love to laugh about, don't you see that am a totally different from your kind?

That is not because I am Russian, but because I am SOVIET!!!
                      And I am a pale shadow of our fathers and grandfathers.

Comment

I don't want a "progressive society." That's all lies. You have to be crazy to think that is progress, and that's how they get you to do anything, including mass murder of innocent people.
                        Then you should have been stuck in an age of slavery.
                        Because the human society evoleves and progresses, regardless the lies and propaganda the reactive forces tell you about the progressive ones!

Comment

But the History always puts everything on a rightful places!

Comment

Then you should have been stuck in an age of slavery.
                            Because the human society evoleves and progresses, regardless the lies and propaganda the reactive forces tell you about the progressive ones!
                            Where is your progress? That is an illusion, debunked Hegelianism. Society does not progress.

Comment

It does!
                              And the Soviet Union was just a pilot project!

Comment

It's an illusion. They make you think you are progressing when they are tightening their grip on you like a python. USSR was a master at that.

Comment

Working...
                                X