No announcement yet.

How things are going in your area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are pretty ok with both with China and India and I don't care what stories involving Russia they spread in their own version of CNN fake news.

China has NONE territorial tensions with Russia. Simple as that!
    We have settled everything a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
      We are pretty ok with both with China and India and I don't care what stories involving Russia they spread in their own version of CNN fake news.

China has NONE territorial tensions with Russia. Simple as that!
      We have settled everything a long time ago.
      Yeah, Hitler had no dispute with Russia either.

When will you Russians learn?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

China is allied with the globalists.

At any rate, why the hell would you want to be allied with China? They are the Nazis of today.
        We are not allied to China and don't want to!

What the history has taught us is that Russia always has only three allies:

1) Russian army
        2) Russian Navy
        3) Russian Air-Space Forces

That's all!
        Period!

Comment

We are not allied to China and don't want to!

What the history has taught us is that Russia always has only three allies:

1) Russian army
          2) Russian Navy
          3) Russian Air-Space Forces

That's all!
          Period!

Comment

Yeah, Hitler had no dispute with Russia either.

When will you Russians learn?
            Aside Hitler and the West in general, China DID NEVER attack us!!!

Comment

We did have a border conflict in 70's, when their asses have been sent back home by a totally outnumbered Soviet border guards force, reinforced by the battalion of cutting edge tanks, but that is not even a close to Hitler.!

They have never declared war on us. We did, but they - never!
              But all that is settled a long time ago, including the Damansky incident or the outcome of the Opium war.
              Last edited by Serb; November 21, 2020, 10:03.

Comment

Aside Hitler and the West in general, China DID NEVER attack us!!!
                Well, you were communist.

Comment

The modern China is a child of USSR (in all meanings) and they know that!

Thus you will never trick us to fight each other!!!

Comment

Well, you were communist.
                    And we will be again soon!!!
                    The more it goes to the brink of the last war with globalists - the sooner it will happen!!!

Globalism is your child, America. You are a blood of blood of it!
                    Not China (who just played by your rules for a decades for its own modernization and good).

And of course they want that to continue, because they outrunning you on the long distance!
                    But, they are not the source of Globalism, they are just using your own rules to beat you!
                    Last edited by Serb; November 21, 2020, 10:23.

Comment

Globalists love communists because you believe anything.

Comment

Trump is a back bone nationalist and patriot of America, who really wanted to restore it in it's classical form and thus to save her, but declaring a war over both Russia and China at the same time was not the best idea ever!
                        And now his is screwed by the globalists who lead this World to an abyss!
                        Just f*cking great, America!!!

We would have preferred to deal with a classic American enemy as Trump, instead of a new insane globalist America, because she is completely crazy and unpredictable. A former giant in agony!
                        Last edited by Serb; November 21, 2020, 10:43.

Comment

Globalists love communists because you believe anything.
                          Don't mess the globalists with Communists, only because the Communists are the Internationalists by their nature!
                          Internationalism and the globalism are as common, as a day and night!

Globalists are descendants of Nazis! Period! They are the mortal enemies of Communists, because Communism is a future of humankind, while what globalists are suggesting for the World is not even a close to the most dark times of it!

Comment

Don't mess the globalists with Communists, only because the Communists are the Internationalists by their nature!
                            Internationalism and the globalism are as common, as a day and night!

Globalists are descendants of Nazis! Period! They are the mortal enemies of Communists, because Communism is a future of humankind, while what globalists are suggesting for the World is not even a close to the most dark times of it!
                            Communism doesn't work because you always have to fight against establishment. You can't prevent class warfare. There will always be a class that sees themselves as better, and you have to always fight against them. This is the truth that both the globalists and communist leaders don't tell you, that they cover up, because they are using you like in the book 1984.

Comment

Communism doesn't work because you always have to fight against establishment.
                              No, it works, but have been defeated by the classic counter-revolution.
                              The humany have went through transition from slavery to feudalism and from feudalism to capitalism, so it will also make it through from capitalism to communism!
                              It just takes time! But the history works on it own laws and you can't change those laws!
                              But, the only exception is that feudalist reactive forces who fought against the capitalism for FOUR HUNDRED YEARS didn't have a nuclear weapons, but the capitalist reactive forces have now!

You can't prevent class warfare.
                              Of course!!!
                              None can!!!

There will always be a class that sees themselves as better, and you have to always fight against them.
                              Nope!
                              On the next stage of human evolution there would be no classes, because humans will be different!
                              The postulate that human nature is a constant is false!
                              Otherwise we are all dead!!!
                              Simple as that!
                              This is the truth that both the globalists and communist leaders don't tell you, that they cover up, because they are using you like in the book 1984.
                              That book was about the future of YOUR society, not Soviet!

And anyone with a brain can see now how Orwell was right in his predictions about the Western society!!!

Comment

No, it works, but have been defeated by the classic counter-revolution.
                                The humany have went through transition from slavery to feudalism and from feudalism to capitalism, so it will also make it through from capitalism to communism!
                                It just takes time! But the history works on it own laws and you can't change those laws!
                                But, the only exception is that feudalist reactive forces who fought against the capitalism for FOUR HUNDRED YEARS didn't have a nuclear weapons, but the capitalist reactive forces have now!

Of course!!!
                                None can!!!

Nope!
                                On the next stage of human evolution there would be no classes, because humans will be different!
                                The postulate that human nature is a constant is false!
                                Otherwise we are all dead!!!
                                Simple as that!

That book was about the future of YOUR society, not Soviet!

And anyone with a brain can see now how Orwell was right in his predictions about the Western society!!!
                                Serb, you are always going to have counter-revolutionaries because you are always going to have class warfare. You don't fight counter-revolutionaries that are fighting the elitists. You join them, if you don't like elitism (globalism).

There is no human evolution. Animals don't evolve into the beings that you have in your dreams. This is nonsense coming to you from globalists.

Comment

Working...
                                X