No announcement yet.

Why America is no more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• А вы думаете нас не заебало спасать предателей?

А ну как в следующий раз мы оставим вас на попечение ваших новых союзников?
    И в итоге вас всех перережут?!

Comment

• We're completely outside a russian sphere of influence. You know that.
      And I do want to live in a free democratic society.

I like those things. People have died for that.

Doesn't mean that I don't cconsider Russian PEOPLE a friend but Greece doesn't belong to a democratic free west. Greece IS a democratic free west

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post

Russia OTOH wouldn't mind a Greek Turkish war if that meant NATO is destroyed.
        Again, I'm not saying that russians WANT dead greeks, I'm 100% sure they don't.
        We don't want a Greek Turkish war or any dead Greek Orthodox brothers.

We want you to think twice about who your real brothers are and in which military alliance you are in.

Comment

• No, when the asian minor catastrophy happened the soviet helped ataturk a great deal (fighting western imperialism that according to him was british/greek forces)

because royalist greek forces helped the white terror in russia.
          Of course I'm ashamed for that.

But Lenin did help ataturk greatly agaist Greece (a royalist, maybe extreme right wing Greece but Greece all the same)

Comment

• You are in NATO, thus by definition anti-Russian.

Comment

• Because the whole purpose of NATO is to fight Russia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

We don't want a Greek Turkish war or any dead Greek Orthodox brothers.

We want you to think twice about who your real brothers are and in which military alliance you are in.
                Serb Greece and Russia were never military allies. Putin got very close to erdogan...
                Again the friendship of Greece and Russia isn't undermined but it does have also to do with democratic values.

On a cultural level Greece and Russia are friends but Greece belonged to the western culture almost from when it was born. It is ingrained and is not comnsidered something foreign. Hell, we even think america is too right wing sometimes.

We are certaintly not enemies but we've seen real support from certain countries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post

But the onces who went out of their way to push Turkey back was the US (and much more France) and of course Greece itself.
                  Because that is in their interests, right now! Edoghan has went mand completely. When their interests will change, they will close their eyes when Turkish will cut-off your throats.
                  Simple as that!

Comment

• They do so in many places over and over again all around the World!

Comment

• And you approach them like a banderlogs to a pyton!

Comment

• Good luck!

Comment

• I doubt it... Something has changed, I can't describe it, it is like we are ingrained in a euro-atlantic structure, and there is a wide consensus that this is so.
                          To say that Russia is an enemy is absurd and ridiculous not only with regard to Greece but with many other countries.

The western support to Greece has been overwhelming

Comment

• When next time the remains of Greece will beg Russia for saving from genocide, we will refer your request to your American allies.

Comment

• They will help you for sure!

Comment

• Greece was always "outside" the sphere of Russia.
                                We belong in different "shperes".

Doesn't mean I hate Russia (LOL! - be serious) or that I consider it an enemy.

I also don't rely on it for absolutely anything. Or to anyone else for that matter.

But the family is a euro-atlantic one. Always has been.

Comment

Working...
                                X