No announcement yet.

Why America is no more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I wouldn't say that america is no more but there have been some changes.

I was pretty antiamerican like the whole of Greece and the whole of Europe really at many times, but this has changed immensly.

I almost dare call america an ally now. There has been a lot of changes, on the part of Greece a realization that we do share many many common values with america (and in some we are differnt)

But as this antimaericanism diminished, almost disappeared and replaced with even friendship I'd say, the image of america has also changed.

In many respects it is not admired nor in any way looked up to, in order to immitate or anything like that.

Comment

• We stand with Greece against the Nazis.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
        Well I wouldn't say that america is no more but there have been some changes.

I was pretty antiamerican like the whole of Greece and the whole of Europe really at many times, but this has changed immensly.

I almost dare call america an ally now. There has been a lot of changes, on the part of Greece a realization that we do share many many common values with america (and in some we are differnt)

But as this antimaericanism diminished, almost disappeared and replaced with even friendship I'd say, the image of america has also changed.

In many respects it is not admired nor in any way looked up to, in order to immitate or anything like that.

America is very popular and well liked here in Australia, and valued as a friend and ally.

We do not admire America or want to be like America. America is seen as a country that despite her wealth does not look after her people. It is seen as a country full of slums, disgustingly low wages for the poor and country that with a disgraceful health care and social security.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          We stand with Greece against the Nazis.
          What did the West did to stand with Greece against the nazis? You have established a Nazi black colonels's hunta!

Way to go!
          Last edited by Serb; October 30, 2020, 13:19.

Comment

You dare to call them whatever. They will eat you like they have ate many others before. They want to cool down Erdo-khan a bit now. But with the same ease next time they will throw you to a Turkish hungry throat.
            Enjoy your new ally!
            It was surelly them, who spilled a lot of blood to give you independence from the Ottomans.
            Last edited by Serb; October 30, 2020, 13:23.

Comment

• Meanwhile Russia tests its new anti-ballisitc missile, launched at October 28:

Last edited by Serb; October 30, 2020, 14:07.

Comment

• And if your ICBMs can't reach the Mach 25, like our Avangard can, you beter keep sucking in quiet, America!
                Last edited by Serb; October 30, 2020, 14:07.

Comment

• Because you are f*cking helpless and defendless against us!
                  While we are facing with new hypersonic missiles your obsolete and rusty 20'th century old crap, you call your nuclear triada.
                  Last edited by Serb; October 30, 2020, 14:09.

Comment

• You are so f*cking OBSOLETE!!!

Comment

• The bell tolls for you!

Comment

• You are so behind us! Like Aztecks facing Gagarin!

Comment

• A stupid Hollywood PR lying clowns.

Comment

Только почему-то когда вас (малые страны) начинают конкретно ебать и резать, то вы все сразу начинаете молиться о победе русского оружия!
                            Русские же не смогут предать своих братьев, правильно?

Comment

• The Turks will never abondon their dream to cut you throats (like to cut the throats of Armenians).
                              Whould you beg for American help when they will start to do so?
                              Just like with Cyprus?

They will help you for sure, by throwing a bit of earth on your grave.

Comment

• Well Serb, I'm sure Russians don't want something bad to happen to Greeks and vice vera.
                                You know I like Russia and the russian culture.

But the onces who went out of their way to push Turkey back was the US (and much more France) and of course Greece itself.

Russia OTOH wouldn't mind a Greek Turkish war if that meant NATO is destroyed.
                                Again, I'm not saying that russians WANT dead greeks, I'm 100% sure they don't.

Comment

Working...
                                X