Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any questions?

Comment

• Yes, Professor Serb. I thought the Cold War ended years ago, and that Russia helped elect Donald Trump, a willing dupe ("useful idiot") easily bent to Putin's will. That sounds like an ideal situation for Russia.

So my question is: Why would Russia want that situation to change?
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• 1. You did never stop the cold war, you only inetsifed it! We did stop the Cold war when we have withdrown our forces from Europe and disbanded the Warsaw Pact - you didn't
        2. We don't care whom you elect as a puppet of the deep state, the one you call a president, because regardless of the name, US foreign policy ALWAYS remains the same.
        3. We don't want to change anything. You are doing your best to destroy yourselves already. We are happy with what you are doing right now. You are following to the steps of the Soviet Union in your own suicide.
        Last edited by Serb; October 24, 2020, 18:26.

Comment

• Did I answer your question, student Rabbit?

Comment

• And I wish you a Happy suicide!!!

Comment

• That would be a better thing, than another World War.

Comment

• But we don't believe that it will be so easy. Thus we have our missiles ready!
                Last edited by Serb; October 24, 2020, 18:27.

Comment

• But if you do kill yourselves, we will only applause, just like you did in 1991.
                  Last edited by Serb; October 24, 2020, 17:20.

Comment

• Because aside the Soviet Union, you do deserve to kill yourselves!

Comment

• And I hope you will!

Regardless the outcome of your election, there will be a bloodbath!

And finally you will eat the orange/spring sh!t you have spreaded all around the World all these years.

You will eat-up your own f*cking sh!t, America!

Because you are a fake based on lies!
                      Last edited by Serb; October 24, 2020, 17:21.

Comment

• Your whole National idea is to worship to the golden calf!

And it has been told a thousands years ago that this is a deadend!!!

But you don't f*cking care and keep worshiping your allmighty dollar!
                        Last edited by Serb; October 24, 2020, 16:30.

Comment

• Thus you will die in a nuclear fire!

Simple as that.

Comment

• That were a detailed answers to your questions, student Jack Rabbit!
                            Last edited by Serb; October 24, 2020, 17:18.

Comment

• Dissmised!

Comment

• WWII Russian prisoner of war remember the Americans who helped him survive

Comment

Working...
                                X