No announcement yet.

Wot no coronavirus thread? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "WOW: Dr. Fauci’s NIH recommends against all forms of treatment in COVID-19 patients if they do not require supplemental oxygen.

The new guidelines recommend to only treat a patient in the very late stages of the illness where mortality is the highest. https://t.co/WQ1LBIk0AE"

- Dr. Simone Gold

Dr. Fauci is a murderer
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL @ Simone Gold, best known for America's Frontline Doctors, who likes to hang out with Dr. Stella Immanuel, the demon-dream quack. Nice to see she got her Twitter account back after being de-platformed for deliberate, repeated posting of misinformation and false claims.

Not surprising that you're a big fan.

• Update: Biden and or/Trump said or didn't say something.
    Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
      Update: Biden and or/Trump said or didn't say something.
      People can't have medicine and have to wear a mask or they go to jail, but some typical bs.

Comment

• Australia's coronavirus epicenter records no new cases as the US and Western Europe struggle to contain the pandemic
        Melbourne, the city at the epicenter of Australia’s coronavirus epidemic, will move out of lockdown this week after the Victoria state health department on Sunday reported no new cases and no deaths due to the virus for the first time in more than four months.

Looks like they're going to control things, at least for now
        Blah

Comment

• That's how a real government handles it... unlike Murderer Trump who just watches people dies so he can hear a cheering crowd.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• What an expert is saying after the US hit new daily peaks for COVID-19 cases on Friday and Saturday, with reports of more than 80,000 new cases per day.
            "Now we're at the highest baseline we've ever been, which is really precarious," said Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's leading expert on COVID-19, in an interview Monday.

What Trump is still saying... It's going to go away...
            Since February, Trump has declared at least 38 times that Covid-19 is either going to disappear or is currently disappearing.

But Kid will probably call Fauci fake news.
            It's unbelievable that Trumps supporters believe anything he says anymore.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• pchang
              pchang commented
              Editing a comment
              Kid should consider a career in competitive eating. He will swallow anything.

• Wow, Fauci says it's very precarious. Isn't that an amazing. Did you need an "expert" to tell you that?
            Last edited by Kidlicious; October 26, 2020, 19:59.

Comment

• Fauci is Italian for Fake.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                Uncle Sparky commented
                Editing a comment
                Still better than Fauci 3-D

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              Wow, Fauci says it's very precarious. Isn't that an amazing. Did you need an "expert" to tell you that?
              Trump obviously does... he's living in his own fantasy land.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Better not get sick in Utah.
                Utah hospitals could be days away from using a patient's age, health and other factors to decide who can remain in overcrowded intensive care units due to an onslaught of Covid-19 cases.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Death panel alert!

• Nationwide, cases Friday were 79,303, the second day in a row of record-setting confirmed new cases of the coronavirus. Over the weekend, the U.S. added 79,059 cases on Saturday and 64,603 cases on Sunday according to an NBC News tally. According to the COVID Tracking Project, the 7-day average for new cases of the coronavirus is 69,692, the highest number to date. There are also nearly 43,000 Americans hospitalized with Covid-19, the highest number since August 19th.
                A total failure on Trumps part... He continues his super spreader events as Americans Die.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post

Melbourne, the city at the epicenter of Australia’s coronavirus epidemic, will move out of lockdown this week after the Victoria state health department on Sunday reported no new cases and no deaths due to the virus for the first time in more than four months.

Looks like they're going to control things, at least for now
                  It should be noted that Australia is in the southern hemisphere and therefore is moving into their summer right now. There's a lot we still don't know about this weirdo germ, but in general respiratory conditions are worse in cold weather. Beyond that, who the hell knows.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• True, but going down to 0 is pretty remarkable. None of Europe or the US did have this during summer.

Not even with the virus rounding the corner faster than an F-22
                    Blah

Comment

• Dark winter is hiding everything

Comment

• Over the past week, the nation has suffered a 20 percent increase in new diagnosed cases, a 13 percent rise in hospitalizations and an 11 percent rise in daily deaths.

And Trump last night was still saying that the pandemic was “ending anyway.”
                        Americans are dying, and his followers keep believing this crap...
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                        X