Wot no coronavirus thread? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
    Also he mocked people wearing masks, so why is he complaining?
    He only mocked Joe Biden because Joe Biden loves his mask.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

He only mocked Joe Biden because Joe Biden loves his mask.
      oh man. Wait until he hears about the tyranny of seat belts.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• new negative record here and in paris total curfew from 9 o clock to 5 in the morning.

Masks everywhere. Also it's great to do some activities out in nature.

thankfully Greece has a lot of mountains

Comment

• https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ains_in_Greece

in belgium there is non BTW

their highet point is the waterloo momument

Comment

• dannubis
            dannubis commented
            Editing a comment
            Indeed not

That is why I am going to move to mount Pelion when the kids have grown up.

• REAL medical experts are predicting that the number of cases will continue to climb...

And our President has acted boldly. His solution... More Super Spreader Events.
          Great Job you frickin Moron.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Definitely looks like a fresh wave. 7-day moving averages:
            New Cases: 61,481 per day
            New Deaths: 794 per day

Total Deaths (US) = 227,516 -- roughly the population of Boise or Spokane.

Reuters reports:
            Oct 21 - The number of COVID-19 patients in U.S. hospitals hit 40,000 for the first time since August on Wednesday, according to a Reuters tally, as the nation battles a surge in infections led by Midwest states.

Hospitals have seen a 36% rise in coronavirus patients over the past four weeks and Midwest hospitals are setting new records every day.

So far in October, 16 states have reported their highest daily numbers of hospitalized COVID-19 since the pandemic started, including the Midwest states of Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin. Hospitalizations of virus-stricken patients have set records in every region except the Northeast. Hospitalizations are a closely watched metric because they are not influenced by how much testing is done.

In addition to hospitalizations reaching 40,264 on Wednesday, the seven-day average of new cases of COVID-19 have risen 45% in the past four weeks and is also approaching levels last seen during the summer peak, according to a Reuters analysis.
            If we have "turned the corner" on Covid-19, it was a WRONG turn.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• pchang
              pchang commented
              Editing a comment
              Trump only said we have turned the corner. He never said in which direction.

• And Trump continues to sprout his nonsense... Americans are dying, and he just claims people are sick of talking about it, and it's just going to go away... while he continues to bring his super spreader events to a town near you.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
              And Trump continues to sprout his nonsense... Americans are dying, and he just claims people are sick of talking about it, and it's just going to go away... while he continues to bring his super spreader events to a town near you.
              I thought that Biden pushed too hard on that during the debate. People are sick of all that. Not everyone, but more people are sick of people talking about how so many people are dying.

Comment

• To sum up, people are getting sick of hearing that people are getting sick while more people are getting sick.
                Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                  To sum up, people are getting sick of hearing that people are getting sick while more people are getting sick.
                  What if we kept reminding people of how many people have died of cancer?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Cancer is not contagious and avoidable through simple precautions.

• The fact is simple... he doesn't want to talk about it because it just highlights what a crappy job he has done.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                    The fact is simple... he doesn't want to talk about it because it just highlights what a crappy job he has done.
                    And The Big Guy doesn't want to talk about who built the cages.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Dude, this is the Covid thread.

What if we kept reminding people of how many people have died of cancer?
                    Who stops you from doing it? Just that it's not much of a headline since there's no cancer pandemic rolling over the world.
                    Blah

Comment

And The Big Guy doesn't want to talk about who built the cages.
                      And Trump doesn't want to talk about how they can't even find the kids parents anymore...
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• A lot of them aren't the parents. Those kids are abandoned.

Comment

Working...
                        X