Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming
    replied
    I did none of it... We followed ALL the rules, so you can cram it on the Hypocrite BS. You are the one that continues to put other Americans at risk, not me. So you are the Hypocrite.

And following the Covid Government Protocols in regards to masks and social distancing even if you disregarded the Christmas recommendation is still better than people hosting super spreader events like Trump.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post

Your "research" only showed that 81% were going to ignore the Christmas stay at home suggestion...
    It has nothing to do with wearing masks or practicing social distancing...
    Because the most recent studies show people still support mask wearing and social distancing... so it's obvious that the majority don't agree with your opinion
    If you wear a mask, or say that you do, and you break the rules on Christmas then you're a hypocrite.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    commented on 's reply
    And that's why we have never been Nazis.

• Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    81% of Americans disagree with whatever your point is because they admit to not giving a damn about your opinion.
    Your "research" only showed that 81% were going to ignore the Christmas stay at home suggestion...
    It has nothing to do with wearing masks or practicing social distancing...
    Because the most recent studies show people still support mask wearing and social distancing... so it's obvious that the majority don't agree with your opinion

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    commented on 's reply
    That's why the USA are number one with regards to CoViD-19 infecitons andn -deaths.

Must be the special US brands of christianity, which basically claim that it is good to be selfish and that it is gods duty to help the other people (with you not having to share any responsibility on your own to contribute to a better, safer environment for all people)

• Kidlicious
    commented on 's reply
    Fauci admitted that Americans don't obey.

• Kidlicious
    replied
    2500 people are volunteering for the virus so they can test the vaccine. This even tops dancing nurses.

In the first of a series of articles to mark a year since reports of coronavirus began, Rhys Blakely speaks to the Britons who are willing to be deliberately infected

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Just type it in, Sherlock.

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    But you are claiming some kind of "right" to spread infection. That's both stupid and sick.

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    No. Please come join us on Planet Earth, you wackadoo.

• Kidlicious
    replied
    I knew it. It doesn't accept the link.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Again... please source that number...
    Because I can produce research that shows the majority of Americans disagree with you.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    81% of Americans disagree with whatever your point is because they admit to not giving a damn about your opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Not wearing a mask and not social distancing is absurd and totally mean spirited since it can lead to disease and death to others...
    But you must know that since you have fallen back on a commie post.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    I think your opinion is absurd and mean spirited. I wouldn't even say that commies are killing people by disobeying those damn rules.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X